• Start date
  • Views 1,028
RicJSanto

RicJSanto

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

First off I'm on PS4

So I've played on and off GTA for quite a while now but I'm massively back into it (mainly due to modding cars and stuff, but hey!).

I'm sitting on roughly 2 Million, I have the nightclub, office, facility, warehouse and MC... BUT I legitimately don't know what the best way to play to make money is. Because I'm always in and out of the game everything is super new to me, I had some cash from when i played last time around and figured a nightclub would be the biggest money maker right now.

I jus want a huge cash stack so I can buy cars to pimp out. I don't even really buy supercars but I'd rather save my cars than sell them to build another!

Is it worth duping?

What should I buy in order to make money? Thanks for reading.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just keep checking the glitches forum and wait for one to pop up thE fits all the requirements that you have. With car duping you can make millions in a matter of minutes in most cases so to me yea it's worth it

Upvote 0
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've found your way here, it's probably because you've been looking for glitches so your best bet is - as said - keep checking back on the 'Glitches' section to see if there is anything new and updated, and preferably solo.

Legitimately though...

I can't offer you the same exact same thing because we use different platforms but the principle is exactly the same. Put simply:

1)
get a solo public session (however you do that on the PS4).

2) Have a setup that includes:

a. 32 cars in your 'Special Vehicle' cargo warehouse
b. At least one Cocaine factory close to the bunker...
c. ...A bunker close to your Cocaine warehouse.
d. A 12-crate, absolute minimum-cost 'Special Cargo' warehouse
e. A Buzzard and/or Oppressor
g. A Nightclub
h. An armoured Boxville and a Yacht (both optional)
i) Don't use anything explosive or costs you too much to kill anybody (bullets and rockets from Oppressor and Buzzard, in other words)

How much does it all this cost to begin with? Erm... pass. But think of it as an investment. It'll be quite a lot.

Now...

3) Buy your supplies for your Cocaine business and your bunker. This will cost $150,000. Only be in your MC when you're buying and selling goods, and to call up your Oppressor. Otherwise, stay in CEO. Never steal your supplies for these unless you're looking to get RP.

4) Do a VIP mission of your choice. If I'm in the city, I do 'Fortified' with the Boxville, take it to the subway and just let the mission time run out. You'll get $35,000. If you have a Yacht, do a 'Piracy Prevention' before you clear your session. You'll get $30,000.

5) With 32 cars in your 'Special Vehicle' warehouse, every time you go to source another vehicle - it'll always be High End. In my opinion, the T20 is the best to source because of it's already stock standard abilities (speed and control), so source that, get it back to your warehouse, don't mess around with upgrades and just quickly scroll through them and 'buy' them. Drive it out and park it up when you see 2 red circles on your mini-map, get out and away at a safe distance. 4 waves of cars will come after you. Deal with them, drive your car to the delivery point. You'll probably make around $75,000 with damage and costs.

6) Repeat step 4 or do another mission of your choice.

7) Go back to your Office and get some crates for $18,000 a time. Balance out these purchases with quick and easy VIP jobs like 'Headhunter' and 'Sightseer'. Do it 3 times so you get 9 crates in your warehouse and have done 3 VIP jobs. Sell your stock and you'll make around $126,000 plus the little profit (maybe $4,000 or so) you make from each of the VIP missions.

8) Repeat steps 5 and 6.

9) Go to your Nightclub and collect your safe money, and allow your Nightclub stock to accrue to around $150,000. I find anything over $100,000 is fine. Sell it all.

10) Repeat step 4 or do another mission of your choice.

11) By now, both your stocks on both of your MC business and Bunker should have depleted. Buy more Supplies for both. If your stock is empty or nearing empty, sell your Cocaine first and after you've finished, go back and sell your Gunrunning shipments.

12) Repeat from step 4 as many times as you want.

- Take advantage of Double Cash & RP weeks.

- Get into a Heist if you have a good bunch of people.

- Don't spend too much money but spending money on the MC and Gunrunning shipments is necessary because otherwise you waste too much time stealing supplies.

- Keep the payouts low for each of the main sources of income and don't let them accrue too much. Do it little and often - one, because it's a quicker way of getting at least a 3-figured sum of cash, and two because you don't feel too bad if you lose it. The other reason is because you see a reward much quicker than you do if you wait, so you don't feel as disillusioned by the game itself.

- Sell cars you don't need or use.

Note 1: This, I've found, is probably the best way to make legitimate cash in the game. It takes a bit of investment (and a shitload of time) but you'll soon accrue a lot of cash providing you have the right setup - should take you about an 1 1/2 hours to make a million if you focus on the speed you do it and you're lucky with the MC selling mission.

Note 2:
All of the above is the reason why we use Se7ensins; this is a ****ing grind. End of. Games shouldn't have to be like this but GTA is and has been for 5 years (almost). It's never changed since I started and it never will, so I won't b**** about how difficult it is to make cash or complain about the disproportionate nature of cash earned to value of DLC ratio. This... is playing the game legitimately. But if you're here, it's not because you want to. So glitch.

Upvote 0
RicJSanto

RicJSanto

Reaction score
Sin$
This is literally the best response I could have ever asked for. It was all very baffleing until this but being able to read step by step is awesome.

Now to find someone with plenty of time on their hands to spare me a few vehicles haha!

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've found your way here, it's probably because you've been looking for glitches so your best bet is - as said - keep checking back on the 'Glitches' section to see if there is anything new and updated, and preferably solo.

Legitimately though...

I can't offer you the same exact same thing because we use different platforms but the principle is exactly the same. Put simply:

1)

g. A Nightclub
i) Don't use anything explosive or costs you too much to kill anybody (bullets and rockets from Oppressor and Buzzard, in other words)

How much does it all this cost to begin with? Erm... pass. But think of it as an investment. It'll be quite a lot.

Now...

3) Buy your supplies for your Cocaine business and your bunker. This will cost $150,000. Only be in your MC when you're buying and selling goods, and to call up your Oppressor. Otherwise, stay in CEO. Never steal your supplies for these unless you're looking to get RP.

4) Do a VIP mission of your choice. If I'm in the city, I do 'Fortified' with the Boxville, take it to the subway and just let the mission time run out. You'll get $35,000. If you have a Yacht, do a 'Piracy Prevention' before you clear your session. You'll get $30,000.

5) With 32 cars in your 'Special Vehicle' warehouse, every time you go to source another vehicle - it'll always be High End. In my opinion, the T20 is the best to source because of it's already stock standard abilities (speed and control), so source that, get it back to your warehouse, don't mess around with upgrades and just quickly scroll through them and 'buy' them. Drive it out and park it up when you see 2 red circles on your mini-map, get out and away at a safe distance. 4 waves of cars will come after you. Deal with them, drive your car to the delivery point. You'll probably make around $75,000 with damage and costs.

7) Go back to your Office and get some crates for $18,000 a time. Balance out these purchases with quick and easy VIP jobs like 'Headhunter' and 'Sightseer'. Do it 3 times so you get 9 crates in your warehouse and have done 3 VIP jobs. Sell your stock and you'll make around $126,000 plus the little profit (maybe $4,000 or so) you make from each of the VIP missions.

8) Repeat steps 5 and 6.

9) Go to your Nightclub and collect your safe money, and allow your Nightclub stock to accrue to around $150,000. I find anything over $100,000 is fine. Sell it all.

11) By now, both your stocks on both of your MC business and Bunker should have depleted. Buy more Supplies for both. If your stock is empty or nearing empty, sell your Cocaine first and after you've finished, go back and sell your Gunrunning shipments.

- Don't spend too much money but spending money on the MC and Gunrunning shipments is necessary because otherwise you waste too much time stealing supplies.

- Keep the payouts low for each of the main sources of income and don't let them accrue too much. Do it little and often - one, because it's a quicker way of getting at least a 3-figured sum of cash, and two because you don't feel too bad if you lose it. The other reason is because you see a reward much quicker than you do if you wait, so you don't feel as disillusioned by the game itself.

Note 1: This, I've found, is probably the best way to make legitimate cash in the game. It takes a bit of investment (and a shitload of time) but you'll soon accrue a lot of cash providing you have the right setup - should take you about an 1 1/2 hours to make a million if you focus on the speed you do it and you're lucky with the MC selling mission.

Note 2:
All of the above is the reason why we use Se7ensins; this is a ****ing grind. End of. Games shouldn't have to be like this but GTA is and has been for 5 years (almost). It's never changed since I started and it never will, so I won't b**** about how difficult it is to make cash or complain about the disproportionate nature of cash earned to value of DLC ratio. This... is playing the game legitimately. But if you're here, it's not because you want to. So glitch.
What he said lol
Id start with the nightclub cause it can collect crates without aupply missions and u just sell. And the selling missions are way easier. Buy a nightclub and do promo missions to collect the 10k an hour and buy either a bunker or mc business and start it then hire a worker at the nightclub. Also you can go afk in a job like time to get away or blown up and let your nightclub crates to build without the hourly fees for mechanic utilities n workers. And with promo missions you get 5000 for finishing in 10 mins or more. Under 10 means less money.

Also on top of all that you can spawn and sell every 48 minutes a few special cars. Sandking xl blue sell for 18.5k sentinel blue is 17.5 and if u have a bunker you can use 2 of the supply missions to get a dubsta2 you take the 1 from the mission and spawn a chrome or gold and save it then they sell at 23.5k

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$

Legitimately though...

1)

g. A Nightclub

Now...

8) Repeat steps 5 and 6.

Note 2:
Just read thru this a bit more. That bit on buying supplies. The other day i accidentally hit buy instead of steal. With 75k spent and empty stock i ended up even. That 75k on supplies made stock worth 50k to sell in blaine or 75k to sell in los santos no profit at all.

Upvote 0
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just read thru this a bit more. That bit on buying supplies. The other day i accidentally hit buy instead of steal. With 75k spent and empty stock i ended up even. That 75k on supplies made stock worth 50k to sell in blaine or 75k to sell in los santos no profit at all.

With a Cocaine factory, you'll spend $75,000 if you buy supplies.
With a Bunker, you'll spend another $75,000 if you buy supplies

Upfront cost - $150,000

When you sell the Cocaine, you'll make $168,000
When you sell Gunrunning shipments, you'll make $225,000

Total you've made is $393,000 minus the upfront cost of $150,000 will give you a profit margin of $243,000.

Upvote 0
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What he said lol...

- Do Nightclubs last, because you have to do the least to accrue stock. That's just another bit of extra income on the side; the number varies but I find it best to go back when it is over $100,000. You know it's going to passively generate stock so you don't have to do anything. Just head back there when you get a minute.

- Don't do promo missions because they are a waste of time. Spend $10,000 on changing the DJ and make the money back another way (ie. a quick VIP mission). Keep an eye on club popularity but it won't go down too far; obviously collect your safe money when you sell the stock.

- Contact missions used to be a good way to accrue cash but they have a limit on them and the time spent in the mission to money earned ratio doesn't compare to other ways you can make money. It's actually quicker to do Contact Missions back to back or create your own little playlist, in as quickly a time as possible than it is to just hang around in one.

- Finding those 'special' vehicles takes too long; you could be doing something else. True, they net more than your average street car but building them up in your garage to sell at a later date takes too long. If you're selling cars, it's best to either sell cars you don't use or try and hang around in the city an get your hands on a Felon GT; they spawn frequently and go for $9500.

My guide is about speed - it comes from not having much time and being faced with the option of either not playing the game or adapting to fit with it. Truth is, there are no quick ways to make money in GTA. If you're the sort of person who is limited for time though, I honestly can't think of better way to make cash.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
- Do Nightclubs last, because you have to do the least to accrue stock. That's just another bit of extra income on the side; the number varies but I find it best to go back when it is over $100,000. You know it's going to passively generate stock so you don't have to do anything. Just head back there when you get a minute.

- Don't do promo missions because they are a waste of time. Spend $10,000 on changing the DJ and make the money back another way (ie. a quick VIP mission). Keep an eye on club popularity but it won't go down too far; obviously collect your safe money when you sell the stock.

- Contact missions used to be a good way to accrue cash but they have a limit on them and the time spent in the mission to money earned ratio doesn't compare to other ways you can make money. It's actually quicker to do Contact Missions back to back or create your own little playlist, in as quickly a time as possible than it is to just hang around in one.

- Finding those 'special' vehicles takes too long; you could be doing something else. True, they net more than your average street car but building them up in your garage to sell at a later date takes too long. If you're selling cars, it's best to either sell cars you don't use or try and hang around in the city an get your hands on a Felon GT; they spawn frequently and go for $9500.

My guide is about speed - it comes from not having much time and being faced with the option of either not playing the game or adapting to fit with it. Truth is, there are no quick ways to make money in GTA. If you're the sort of person who is limited for time though, I honestly can't think of better way to make cash.
Im talking about going from broke and building up quick with minimal work. I just built a new character last week. Nightclub is the cheapest to buy to start making a constant supply of cash with little work with a perk of cheap garages. Owning a nightclub first also makes it so you only have to setup each biz to start collecting stock. Plus when you are not playing due to real life a.k.a sleep or work ect. You can load a mission up like blown up and go sit afk at a garage tv then when you come back 8 10 12 24 hours later just finish the mission and load back to freeroam and you have full stocks of crates to sell and a full safe of cash to collect and havent spent a dime on in game fees like utilities and workers daily pay. Ceo in the end costs the most to get the ceo then each warehouse which is why its good to keep for last. Bunker you buy it and dont have to buy a biz so thats another reason for it to be the first biz however mc is cheap and the biz's for it dont cost too much so thats more of a preference of wether or not you want to have a moc... Or dubsta2 lol.The sandking xl and sentinel xs spawn easy af and i dont save them up i spawn one and sell it as a streetcar i only save one of each car to make spawning new ones fast n easy. I just call the car i want to spawn the go spawn n sell. And they go for double that felon money. 9500 is a waste of time lol.
To hire each dj the first time is 100k. And when your popularity bar is full you only have to do a promo mission once every 2 hours to keep the bar full, even less if you bought the staff upgrade. Literally takes me 15 mins to go spawn and sell a sentinel, sandking or dubsta2 and do a promo mission and collect 10k from the safe. In that 15 i net 32-33k. Then go do some jobs or races or in-job afk or whatever. Come back in 30-60 mins and repeat. Then once or twice a day do sell missions. All the while buying the mc business's, bunker and ceo.
Took me a day to build up cash to buy the nightclub and another day to build up to buying bunker. I did bunker first before mc so i could buy a moc and spawn a dubsta2 plus i had no intention of doing supply and sell runs out the bunker so just bought the paleto bay bunker which prob makes that the cheaper quicker and easier biz setup considerung for mc you gotta buy the mc then go to the mc to buy a biz then go to the biz to start it up.
Then another couple of days to buy the mc biz's and ceo.
Now i got crates buildin fast in the nightclub. Dont have to do anything but nightclub sell missions and a promo here n there no bs supply missions or complicated sell missions with npc choppers n cars chasing you. Nightclub sell missions barely have any npc hassle. I do it all pub solo so no player hassles either lol. When i get bored then i do supply n sell runs from the other places. Once i have enough to dupe tho i quit grindin lol.

Another thing we both forgot is flight school and the revolver challenge. Doing each tutorial once can net avg 100k+ and then the double action revolver 50 headshot reward of 250k. Flight school takes about 30mins if u can fly good and once you have the revolver the 50 headshots takes about the same. I just stand shootin people in the head till the cops come then try n get as many cops as i can in the head before they kill me then respawn and repeat until i get the reward.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone free to hit me up with an oppressor? It would really help out with some of these missions! Thanks a million, just drop me a PM if so. I'm on PS4.
Matchmaking is good for findin a gctf friend. If you find someone i suggest gettin hooked up with a retro custom and a sultan rs and start dupin. Just make sure if someone gives you a custom plated car you have to own the exact same plate they have or youll get either plate issues or dupe detect or both

Upvote 0
RicJSanto

RicJSanto

Reaction score
Sin$
Matchmaking is good for findin a gctf friend. If you find someone i suggest gettin hooked up with a retro custom and a sultan rs and start dupin. Just make sure if someone gives you a custom plated car you have to own the exact same plate they have or youll get either plate issues or dupe detect or both
I keep trying but don't seem to have much luck! I'll keep trying, but thank you so much for all of the help. It's awesome being able to use it as a list right now!

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep trying but don't seem to have much luck! I'll keep trying, but thank you so much for all of the help. It's awesome being able to use it as a list right now!
If u find a second person as a third i can hook u up with a few cars. My main account has it all lol. Make a plate with 420 on ifruit and put in on a random car u own first.

Upvote 0
RicJSanto

RicJSanto

Reaction score
Sin$
If u find a second person as a third i can hook u up with a few cars. My main account has it all lol. Make a plate with 420 on ifruit and put in on a random car u own first.
Oh my God, let me see if I can find a third real quick!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register