• Thread starter Blu3 1ightning
  • Start date
  • Views 1,198
B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well i have another case for an xbox and i want to cut a window and paint it. so i was looking up on google logos. then i seen the toyota logo.im not like a giant toyota fan or anything i just thought it would look good. then when i was in paint making an example for you guys i came up with an osiris logo and i was like oh thats cool looking to so which do you guys think would be better.

toyota
xbox-360-black.jpg

osiris
xbox-360-black-1.jpg

by the way i suck in paint if you cant tell. i could have made it look way better in photoshop but i dont have it anymore lol

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey the first one looks pretty nice, so you know how to cut+window mod?

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i do and the images suck but it would look pretty good cut out. im looking for an easy design but one that no one has. if you look in my avatar thats my other xbox and the design is so common i want to make my other one different.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ya, it would be slick lookin if you did the first one. I want to start doing those myself, but i dont have any clue where to start, could you possibly hit me up on aim and lend me some tips sometiem

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have aim but all you have to do is find some design you like and then plan out what you want. lets say you want a monster logo. print a monster logo and make a stencil and draw it on the side of your xbox. cut it out with a dremel and cutting wheel as close as possible then go back with a sanding bit and slowly sand the edges so that its flat and looks good. then paint black and put in green leds

Top Bottom
Login
Register