Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Use low priority of jack pot
2. Get 100% win rate
3. Wait until 40 people join
4. press start and start over and over until 50
5. Items will be duped if you won the jack pot.

Last edited:
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this actually works, just thought I would give it a try.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally couldn't get it to work but it's good to know its still working.
Yeah it's not a 100% glitch to get it every time but what I noticed is you have to go on the winners screen where you see all the weapons you have gained wait a second then continue clicking, spamming the button continuously can cause you to miss the screen which continues into another jackpot. You're best pressing the button at a steady pace, I copied exactly what the video showed.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's not a 100% glitch to get it every time but what I noticed is you have to go on the winners screen where you see all the weapons you have gained wait a second then continue clicking, spamming the button continuously can cause you to miss the screen which continues into another jackpot. You're best pressing the button at a steady pace, I copied exactly what the video showed.
I only tried it with 1 knife, maybe that was the issue?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I only tried it with 1 knife, maybe that was the issue?
I don't think so you can have any value I'll try it with 1 but you have to make sure you win or the glitch won't work and you will lose your items so the more items you put the better chance you have to win, don't have to put tons of money in though since it's only set to very low priced items.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so you can have any value I'll try it with 1 but you have to make sure you win or the glitch won't work and you will lose your items so the more items you put the better chance you have to win, don't have to put tons of money in though since it's only set to very low priced items.
Ah. I don't have enough knives to win it.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Chazay Chazay video was removed due to copyright claims sadly. I believe I remember how to do it though, just keep tapping remove around 40 right?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Glitch

Go to jackpot

Get enough items to start a trade and win

Go to settings

Select very low (increases chances to win)

Add all items you want into the jackpot

Start the jackpot

Wait till 40

Spam stop and start jackpot

When you reach 48 / 49 / 50 start to slow down a little

When the jackpot has finished the page should glitch out and you should either be directed to the winners page with all the weapons or you will still see the pink CHECK button on screen

Keep pressing the button a little longer

Stop and go to equipment

Your items should of duplicated

If not try again, the main point of this glitch is to lag the game, when you start to spam start and stop you will notice the item counter will speed up till it reaches 50, when the Pink CHECK button appears the game is still trying to catch up with itself so you are able to press the button twice which makes the items you put in duplicate twice in your equipment.​

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Glitch

Go to jackpot

Get enough items to start a trade and win

Go to settings

Select very low (increases chances to win)

Add all items you want into the jackpot

Start the jackpot

Wait till 40

Spam stop and start jackpot

When you reach 48 / 49 / 50 start to slow down a little

When the jackpot has finished the page should glitch out and you should either be directed to the winners page with all the weapons or you will still see the pink CHECK button on screen

Keep pressing the button a little longer

Stop and go to equipment

Your items should of duplicated

If not try again, the main point of this glitch is to lag the game, when you start to spam start and stop you will notice the item counter will speed up till it reaches 50, when the Pink CHECK button appears the game is still trying to catch up with itself so you are able to press the button twice which makes the items you put in duplicate twice in your equipment.​
This is actually patched on iOS. I justed tested it. I won the jackpot and no items were duplicated. There is apparently another similar method, but with trading instead of jackpot.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually patched on iOS. I justed tested it. I won the jackpot and no items were duplicated. There is apparently another similar method, but with trading instead of jackpot.
I'm on iOS and it's working for me.. It's not 100% glitch though it doesn't work all the time.

You can win the jackpot all you want but you have to lag the game enough to keep the CHECK button on the screen to press it twice.

If you spam the button too fast when it turns 50 you will just skip it and it won't work at all.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on iOS and it's working for me.. It's not 100% glitch though it doesn't work all the time.

You can win the jackpot all you want but you have to lag the game enough to keep the CHECK button on the screen to press it twice.

If you spam the button too fast when it turns 50 you will just skip it and it won't work at all.
Tried at least 5 times when multiple expensive items and it is not duplicating the items after winning. It is confirmed as not working.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried at least 5 times when multiple expensive items and it is not duplicating the items after winning. It is confirmed as not working.
It is confirmed working, I have done it numerous times today and here my video to show that it is working still.

Dini Dini

Last edited:
Wispa

Wispa

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø
Donator 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this dupe still work, anyone know?

X

Xdlmao

Reaction score
Sin$
It wont work for me and im on android... i follow every step and try it a gazillion times and it still wont work.

DimplocetY

DimplocetY

Reaction score
Sin$
is there anyone who maybe wants to dupe some of my items? I can't get it to work so maybe anyone wants to help? just trade me a valuable items as a guarantee and then I'll give you the items. my nethub is BlackGrass143.

Revs

Revs

Official Call of Duty Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Use low priority of jack pot
2. Get 100% win rate
3. Wait until 40 people join
4. press start and start over and over until 50
5. Items will be duped if you won the jack pot.
I Dont Get It....

Top Bottom
Login
Register