What's new

Solved cars not transfering between garages

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if I'm the only one having this issue. Basically if I drive a car into a empty spot in my ceo office garage I get like a slightly different animation then normal then I'm standing there and the car got sent back to whatever garage it originally came from

Same thing happens when I drive into the facility, not sure on normal garages as those are all full

Don't know if this is happening to everyone or maybe I'm buggy from some kinda glitch I've done. All started after the recent hotfix

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds odd, I haven't had an issue, been rearranging cars lately, when was the hotfix? Have you tried storing a stolen street car in the empty spot?

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds odd, I haven't had an issue, been rearranging cars lately, when was the hotfix? Have you tried storing a stolen street car in the empty spot?

I think it was Tuesday or wedsday when they patched the facility dupe glitch. Seems to be about when it started. Haven't tried a street car yet but will next time I play. Seems like swapping vehicles work fine if the garage is full and drive a owned car in just doesn't transfer to a empty slot

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if I'm the only one having this issue. Basically if I drive a car into a empty spot in my ceo office garage I get like a slightly different animation then normal then I'm standing there and the car got sent back to whatever garage it originally came from

Same thing happens when I drive into the facility, not sure on normal garages as those are all full

Don't know if this is happening to everyone or maybe I'm buggy from some kinda glitch I've done. All started after the recent hotfix

Started happening to me today, was a Sultan RS I pulled off a Bike rack. Went from Bike rack to Garage floor.

Drove from Tinsel to my CEO garage 2 it would not stay. My animation was weird I was standing in the garage then the car started going up the lift.

What finally worked was buying a Free Elegy over the empty spot then swapping and that worked.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Started happening to me today, was a Sultan RS I pulled off a Bike rack. Went from Bike rack to Garage floor.

Drove from Tinsel to my CEO garage 2 it would not stay. My animation was weird I was standing in the garage then the car started going up the lift.

What finally worked was buying a Free Elegy over the empty spot then swapping and that worked.
Yeah, seems like swapping works just driving a car into a empty spot seems to not work.

It's not that big of deal just kinda annoying. I just wonder if it's something rockstar screwed up or something to do with all the glitches I been doing

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, wonder if it's another one of Rockstars half-assed attempt at patching a dupe glitch. It seems to be all too common for them to inconvenience everyone to stop some players from glitching.

I'll try on my legit account and see if it happens and report back shortly.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, seems like swapping works just driving a car into a empty spot seems to not work.

It's not that big of deal just kinda annoying. I just wonder if it's something rockstar screwed up or something to do with all the glitches I been doing

Yea, but I wasn't sure If it was because it was on a bike rack previously from the Sultan Stack glitch that it was acting up. I would not have noticed but since it had a Yankton plate and I wanted to reprint it when I ran to 2nd floor it wasn't there. Did it again and again did not transfer haha dang it! Before I panicked bought a free car on the slot and hoped it was jacked. Ha!!

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed broken. Driving a car into normal garage with empty spot seems to work fine, but driving into CEO garage with empty spot does not save. This is with no dupes, no vehicles out of their designated spots(BMX/bikes, SVs, aircrafts, RCV etc.), and no dead spots.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed broken. Driving a car into normal garage with empty spot seems to work fine, but driving into CEO garage with empty spot does not save. This is with no dupes, no vehicles out of their designated spots(BMX/bikes, SVs, aircrafts, RCV etc.), and no dead spots.

Well I guess that's good that it's not just me. I was moving a few cars that were "gifted" to me from a friend from the facility to the ceo garage. So wasn't sure if that was the reason why

Upvote 0
X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CEO garage entry animation has been weird for a few days. Drive in, shows character standing at the lift for a second then cuts to the animation of the vehicle going up. Then goes back to character standing at the lift. Stays there and doesn't spawn me next to vehicle i've just entered with. Thats with a vehicle that was already stored there.

Tried to store a newly upgraded insurgent pick-up in Alta St apt yesterday and it wouldn't stay. Entered, vehicle not there, it kept moving it to apt garage at Integrity.

Looks like most, if not all of the different garages have issues.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got done playing again. Seems for me all garages are effected. Still kinda wonder if there is a common theme, for example I have a few cars in the svw that do not belong. I also have my blazer aqua and armored boxville and dune sitting in a garage, kinda wonder if any of that would cause this. Also random dupes here and there too

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got done playing again. Seems for me all garages are effected. Still kinda wonder if there is a common theme, for example I have a few cars in the svw that do not belong. I also have my blazer aqua and armored boxville and dune sitting in a garage, kinda wonder if any of that would cause this. Also random dupes here and there too

Haven't played today, but I too have a few SV in garage spots.

Upvote 0
X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got no vehicles where they shouldn't belong, and never have had. No dupes either.

My partner just moved a few vehicles between garages(apt to ceo and vice-versa) to check, and it all worked as intended for her.

Edit: i also checked i could move the existing vehicles in a garage to the empty slots and they moved and stayed there.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still move them but you have to use your moc.
Yea that's what I was doing the other day. Kind of a pain. But if everyone isn't having issues then there must be a reason why.

I have no ghost spots in any of my garages except for the blazer aqua and boxville which are in one garage and are invisible

Upvote 0
KillSwitchXXL

KillSwitchXXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea that's what I was doing the other day. Kind of a pain. But if everyone isn't having issues then there must be a reason why.

I have no ghost spots in any of my garages except for the blazer aqua and boxville which are in one garage and are invisible
I agree it is a pain but if your like me and want your cars organized then it's worth the extra time.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree it is a pain but if your like me and want your cars organized then it's worth the extra time.

Yea you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm selling all my dupes and retiring from duping (165m so I think I'm set) so I have a bunch of empty spots and stuff scattered all over the place. I think I'll wait til after Tuesday to maybe see if rockstar fixes it

Upvote 0
B

Bugs68

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok! I have the same thing going on. I Have noticed it will take an a street car(uninsured) and letyo go in as usual.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register