• Thread starter TheWowStartsNow
  • Start date
  • Views 482
TheWowStartsNow

TheWowStartsNow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i put the code for the gold colour but when i went on the game all of the cars i put gold only are a blue green, any help would be nice

is it possible to make cars fly like helis without frezzing everyone, because i made the bus fly but it frezzes everyone.

and finally why cant i get in some cars i spawn e.g. benson (truck) stockade (truck)

any help on the above would be great please help

who ever helps gets good rep

I

III BR3TT III

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure about the car colour thing but im pretty sure the flying cars like helis is not possible without freezing everyone unless someone gets the car for you and brings it to you :smile: thats what i do anyways.

and the cars you spawn ?? are the people in the cars or not ?

TheWowStartsNow

TheWowStartsNow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure about the car colour thing but im pretty sure the flying cars like helis is not possible without freezing everyone unless someone gets the car for you and brings it to you :smile: thats what i do anyways.

and the cars you spawn ?? are the people in the cars or not ?

yep people are in them but my guy just wont get in

fartensparten

fartensparten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i put the code for the gold colour but when i went on the game all of the cars i put gold only are a blue green, any help would be nice

is it possible to make cars fly like helis without frezzing everyone, because i made the bus fly but it frezzes everyone.

and finally why cant i get in some cars i spawn e.g. benson (truck) stockade (truck)

any help on the above would be great please help

who ever helps gets good rep
1. Is gold the only color on that cars color list?
2. No, as far as I know its not possible because it makes parts of the cars spin like the propeller and thus will allways freeze
3. It could because you messed them up in Vehicle.Ide,or the connection of the host, alot can contribute to not getting in

TheWowStartsNow

TheWowStartsNow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Is gold the only color on that cars color list?
2. No, as far as I know its not possible because it makes parts of the cars spin like the propeller and thus will allways freeze
3. It could because you messed them up in Vehicle.Ide,or the connection of the host, alot can contribute to not getting in

gold is the only colour on that car

i think the car prob might be down to it being a truck cus its only happend with them

Top Bottom
Login
Register