• Start date
  • Views 54,740
B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1
Have a garage somewhere with any car you want to dupe in it. have it full with 9 more rebels.

STEP 2
You need a second garage. 331 supply street- easy to use
Fill with 10 rusty rebels

Step 3
Pull car to dupe out from first garage and destroy it. You can destroy it anywhere. Then run over to supply street or whatever garage you are using as your second garage.

Step 4
do not leave area out front of supply street

Step 5
Have your friend meet u out front of 331 supply street and kill you. Be ready to invite him to a death match and send it to him as soon as the option comes up. Then spam (hit repeatedly fast) the A button to spawn quickly.

Step 6
You have about 30-40 sec after you spawn to get a street car and drive it into supply street

Have your friend hover over 1 on 1 death match on his phone and except it .25 -.5 sec after you hit garage door

Step 7
Call car from mors mutual and have friend retrieve it. This is the Original Car.

Step 8
Drive it into 331 supply street. You dont need to accept any alert, you will get sucked into garage. Select a rebel and put the lowrider into that spot. When you do this, you will have an invisible car outside.

Step 9
Walk outside and get a wanted level. let the cops kill you. They will impound the invisible car which is the dupe.

Step 10
Go to the impound lot and retrieve dupe from impound. Drive it to into the Supply street garage. Select a rebel when you get the alert.

Step 11
Get in the original and drive it back to garage you had it in to begin with. Accept message from garage and click on rebel

Start over at step 3

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Glitcher8821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work it has its benefits and negatives but a good workaround for cargobob :smile:

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this works I will literally jump for joy.

Q: When does the cycle end? Like, when can I stop and go into Supply St. and check to see if there's actually dupes there?

R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your steps are a little confusing.. So, the dupe car ends up at mors mutual and a friend needs to pick up from there a second time, or you can go get it yourself? Also, what garage/slot do u need to store that dupe in before grabbing the original again to repeat?

360Jay360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really hope it will work for PS4 as well.

So step 1 you still need 2 garages, 1st garage with car to dupe + 9 rebels and 2nd garage with just 10 rebels ... ?

After you get the impounded one back we need to replace it with a rebel from the 1st garage?

And to bypass the pick up invisible car with cargobob you just have the invisible one impounded ....

Is that right? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should prob be able get the dupe yourself.. Its just step 11 i'm having difficulty understanding. Please some one explain it to me like a baby (don't use big words like 'replace'.. Jus select/press A on slot, garage, etc.) Thanks!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I guess this makes sense I tried destroying the invisible dupe last night to see if it got destroyed but didn't.

Getting it impounded makes sense and should work

This is a good method for those unlucky enough not to have a bob in pegasus.

Credit to you for your variation of the glitch and also Chief_1020 as original founder

360Jay360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone just verify if EVERY step is still the same like the lowrider dupe glitch "with" Cargobob but instead of doing that just have the invisible car impounded?

So still let's say: garage 1 car to dupe + 9 rebels, garage 2 with 10 rebels and 1 garage with at least 2 empty spots ... or don't we need empty spots for example.

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really hope it will work for PS4 as well.

So step 1 you still need 2 garages, 1st garage with car to dupe + 9 rebels and 2nd garage with just 10 rebels ... ?

After you get the impounded one back we need to replace it with a rebel from the 1st garage?

And to bypass the pick up invisible car with cargobob you just have the invisible one impounded ....

Is that right? Or am I missing something?

Thanks
So doesn't matter what's In garage with dupe car should be full though

Other garage 10 rebels
When u bring original back to the garage it was in to start replace the rusty rebel that's now there pull your original back out destroy it Go to supply stretch and have friend kill you works every time

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone just verify if EVERY step is still the same like the lowrider dupe glitch "with" Cargobob but instead of doing that just have the invisible car impounded?

So still let's say: garage 1 car to dupe + 9 rebels, garage 2 with 10 rebels and 1 garage with at least 2 empty spots ... or don't we need empty spots for example.
I think you have it right. It would make sense to drive the impounded car back into the first garage. In the cargo bob version of this, the car that gets impounded is the same car that you would get off the cargo bob.
Pretty sure he is saying you need two garages. 
So doesn't matter what's In garage with dupe car should be full though

Other garage 10 rebels
When u bring original back to the garage it was in to start replace the rusty rebel that's now there pull your original back out destroy it Go to supply stretch and have friend kill you works every time
Just for clarification, The original is not the one that comes from the Impound. That one is the dupe. The original is the one that comes from Mors Mutual.
So, OP, when you say "original" which car are you referring to? The one from MMI or the Impound?

360Jay360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for asking the same thing I was going to Gandalf, it's still confusing while I don't think it has to be.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically the process is the same as the cargo bob glitch. Do all those steps but instead of a cargo bob, get the cops to kill you so they impound the invisible car. Then go to the impound and steal it back or pay the money to get it out of impound.
This method will be much faster as you dont have to bash the invisible car into the street and then pick it up.

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Original means original my friends the one you bought it will always be th e one from mors mutual and will always be returned after the dupe from the impound is stored 
Returned to the garage you took it out of when you blew it up not supply street

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We just duped two cars at once after the original was taken out of supply street it was put in the original garage it came from came outside requested personal vehicle 2nd dupe came froze game in garage animation maybe a next level dupe this one had no tracker:wink: maybee friend take it to a race circle get out in circle start job back out after starting alone and drive tracker less 2nd dupe he spawns with into his garage without freezing or swap character while someone holds it and see if 2nd character can store it will bring back my findings!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
people, Please use punctuation so we can understand your posts! Periods, commas etc would make this much easier.

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people, Please use punctuation so we can understand your posts! Periods, commas etc would make this much easier.
Hah. As if these glitches didn't make me anxious enough... I get kinda nauseous with paragraph-long run-ons.

I'm banking on someone getting an excellent step-by-step written up so I can use this. My buddy hooked his FIRST THREE VEHICLES -EVER- last night and while that was a great accomplishment, it was super f'ing sad when it was all for nought.

I'm also in agreement with the man up the line there who said please use instructions like:

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS EXAMPLE TEXT AND NOT PART OF THE ACTUAL DUPE PROCESS
4: Now drive the duplicate you're sitting in to garage #1 and place it in the spot where the original was stored... etc.

rather than

4: Now replace the rebel you used in step 2 with the dupe

because yeah, this stuff needs to be written like it's being published in a technical manual for 6th-grade student use. That's not dumbing it down; that's just making it abundantly clear and unambiguous.

I need to end this with: B Bathsalt0zombie IS COOL AND THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO CRITICIZE HIS WRITING, but was just a suggestion to keep writing super-descriptive and minimally confusing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register