• Views 8,262
Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The founders are linked in the YouTube video that explains the glitch below:

1. Find two cougars and/or panthers.
Me and my friends were able to do this with a panther and cougar, so it doesn’t seem as though it matters much about which carcasses they are. Of course, the three star carcass should be a cougar or panther.

2. Get your horse stuck between two obstacles that induce the glitched animation when putting on/taking off a carcass.

3. Your friend holds the 1 star, and you hold the 3 star. Your friend will put the 1 star on the back of the horse, and then as soon as the option to appears, you will replace the carcass. Doing this will result in one of two things: both carcasses will fall to the floor, or only the 3 star one will. Both are fine. If the poor carcass is still on the back of the horse, your friend just needs to take it off.

4. Repeat from 2 until you’re happy to sell.

If the friend picks up the perfect carcass, the cargo will reset.

UPDATE: Me and my mate ****ed up a couple of times, so his cargo kept getting reset. Once we counted five dupes, he checked his cargo and had 27. [RETRACTED]. On foot, he checked the cargo, and it said he had nothing. So, he hopped on the horse and then checked, and saw 27 instead of what we hoped would be 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Not for me as filled my boots to the max with map glitch so need nothing.

But possibly try getting friend to kill your personal horse until you get scrawny nag.
Like a previous glitch it may stop "counter" reset and only subtract 1 per fail.
So if you stacked 25 and mess up it will still show 24.

Worth a try for those who need.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

But possibly try getting friend to kill your personal horse until you get scrawny nag.
Like a previous glitch it may stop "counter" reset and only subtract 1 per fail.

Really easy with two consoles. Would be very fast with two people.

Edit......timing not super critical.

MysticZombie

MysticZombie

Reaction score
Sin$
The one star carcass keeps disappearing on me. Kinda frustrating.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The one star carcass keeps disappearing on me. Kinda frustrating.
Never had that to happen. Try using a deer as the 1* carcass. It doesn't matter if they're not the same and you can keep up with what carcass belongs to who.

Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or 2 consoles and 2 titans etc even easier :biggrin:
Speaking of titan1/2's, last night i just finally worked out all the bugs in my script to 100% AFK farm that elimination series xp/$/etc glitch. It was working flawlessly all night and most of today. I was gonna release my script on here tonighr only to get home and find out that it got patched. :frown:

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of titan1/2's, last night i just finally worked out all the bugs in my script to 100% AFK farm that elimination series xp/$/etc glitch. It was working flawlessly all night and most of today. I was gonna release my script on here tonighr only to get home and find out that it got patched. :frown:

That's life on to the next one :biggrin:

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What’s the map glitch?

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

How did you get AFK patched? I still run mine when I go to bed just for the free XP

coachkamui

coachkamui

Reaction score
Sin$
What to do when the 3 star carcass is the one that stays in the horse and the 1 star drops on the ground?

Happened more than a couple times and I lost all cargo

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What to do when the 3 star carcass is the one that stays in the horse and the 1 star drops on the ground?

Happened more than a couple times and I lost all cargo
It usually means that whoever is putting the perfect carcass on is too slow in pressing their ‘replace’ button.

coachkamui

coachkamui

Reaction score
Sin$
It usually means that whoever is putting the perfect carcass on is too slow in pressing their ‘replace’ button.
Could it be a internet connection problem? Cause I always replace immediately after I see the replace prompt.

PackBain

PackBain

Reaction score
Sin$
If the three star stays on the horse, you’re putting it on too soon. The one star carcass should be placed first, but only by a fraction of a second. Whoever has the three star carcass should tell the other person when to stow theirs, that way the one star goes first and the three star gets stowed about 0.1 seconds later. If the three star gets stowed too soon, it doesn’t work.

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could it be a internet connection problem? Cause I always replace immediately after I see the replace prompt.
If the three star stays on the horse, you’re putting it on too soon. The one star carcass should be placed first, but only by a fraction of a second. Whoever has the three star carcass should tell the other person when to stow theirs, that way the one star goes first and the three star gets stowed about 0.1 seconds later. If the three star gets stowed too soon, it doesn’t work.
Or this. That’s why I said that most of the time, it’s because of the reason I stated; otherwise, it is too soon. But, you usually cognise when you’ve messed up by doing it too soon because your perfect blatantly goes on the horse first.

Obviously, it shouldn’t be too soon because you’re waiting for the ‘replace’ action to pop up, signifying that you are following the timing of it to a T; you are already waiting for the poor carcass to be on the back of the horse before you start holding down the button.

Whichever the case may be, we can close it and open up another containing:waiting about a third of a second longer then seeing the outcome, and; using a different poor carcass for the glitch. If you’re currently using a poor panther, switch over to a Cougar, Deer, Buck, Fox, Wolf, or any other carcass, or vice versa.

Top Bottom
Login
Register