Carcass duping/Unlimited Money Glitch Method Online

• Thread starter RadwayGaming
  • Start date
  • Views 2,996
R

RadwayGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Founders unknown to me. Just stumbled across.

• Enter passive mode (see linked video or https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-passive-mode-glitch-rdr2-online-solo-method.1757101/ for tutorial) MUST BE IN PASSIVE MODE. In this mode you should not be able to craft/cook. That's how you know you are in right mode.
  • Hunt for desired carcass to duplicate (cougar, panther, buck, egrets, etc.)
  • Leave carcass on horse while entering into a wardrobe.
  • Wait in wardrobe for a few seconds, 10-15 seconds.
  • Exit wardrobe and horse should despawn leaving carcass on ground.
  • Carry carcass to butcher.
  • Look at butcher, whistle for horse (Up on D-Pad)
  • When horse is visible within minimap radius, talk to butcher (LT), and sell (Right on D-Pad).
  • Wait a few seconds, 10-15 seconds.
  • Exit Butcher, and horse should despawn leaving duped carcass on ground while still having original carcass over shoulder.
  • Sell carcasses or continue to dupe.
  • Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find with the wardrobe. you can do the same thing by telling a friend to kill you and follow your horse, if your horse despawn the carcass will be on the ground and you'll still have it on your horse

Last edited:
L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol can't believe it's only just been posted on here been doing it for about 3 or so hours

Here's me with 1 or 2 panthers

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was waiting for this ... These dupes make it even more better because of how bad rockstar treat their customers.. Especially most recently with the first dlc making the game worse with low money opportunities... Horses next lol

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i go in to the wardrobe my horse don t despawn

R

RadwayGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
When i go in to the wardrobe my horse don t despawn

Are you in Passive Mode? Because you must be for horse to despawn. Which town are you at? I couldn't get it to work for me in Rhodes, but I saw someone else do it. Works for me in Blackwater, but panther carcass goes from 3-Star to 1-Star for whatever reason when I fast travel to BW.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-passive-mode-glitch-rdr2-online-solo-method.1757101/

Also try waiting longer, change outfits, or tweak another outfit then exit and see if that helps. Took me a couple of tries also but eventually got it to work.

Lol can't believe it's only just been posted on here been doing it for about 3 or so hours

Here's me with 1 or 2 panthers

Exactly why I finally said "F*** it" and posted it, they been slacking on this site...

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put dropped cougar on shoulder
Stand facing butcher
Whistle horse
Go to sell before horse reaches the butcher but don't sell
Back out butcher menu and horse will leave and drop another dup
Repeat and you have them all around you like below

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you in Passive Mode? Because you must be for horse to despawn. Which town are you at? I couldn't get it to work for me in Rhodes, but I saw someone else do it. Works for me in Blackwater, but panther carcass goes from 3-Star to 1-Star for whatever reason when I fast travel to BW.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-passive-mode-glitch-rdr2-online-solo-method.1757101/

Also try waiting longer, change outfits, or tweak another outfit then exit and see if that helps. Took me a couple of tries also but eventually got it to work.

Exactly why I finally said "F*** it" and posted it, they been slacking on this site...
yes i m in passive mode I have try strawberry, blackwater ,st valentine. When i do passive mode glitch the horse must be with me or not?

R

RadwayGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Put dropped cougar on shoulder
Stand facing butcher
Whistle horse
Go to sell before horse reaches the butcher but don't sell
Back out butcher menu and horse will leave and drop another dup
Repeat and you have them all around you like below

How'd you get horse to despawn to drop carcass, general store wardrobe?

Edit: Nvm got it to work with general store wardrobe in Rhodes, thanks!

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How'd you get horse to despawn to drop carcass, general store wardrobe?
Flee it .. Then Whistle for it when you can... Also riding away a good distance and going into butcher menu without whistling despawns it ... If not wardrobe and sometimes switch outfit .. Works the best for me at Rhodes

But if it doesn't despawn its usually because I was too fast backing out of butcher so waited a few seconds longer.. 3 extra seconds maybe

R

RadwayGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
yes i m in passive mode I have try strawberry, blackwater ,st valentine. When i do passive mode glitch the horse must be with me or not?

Once you enter free roam and are in passive mode just hunt for desired carcass, throw on horse, bring to a butcher near a wardrobe like Blackwater or Rhodes. Park near butcher, go to wardrobe, f*** around for like 30 seconds then exit and see if that worked. Sometimes it is just server lag that will cause horse to not despawn leaving carcass on ground tha was my problem in Rhodes. I wasnt giving it enough time.

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last weekend we all abused gta now this weekend it's red dead's turn.

S

Shane Hanna

Reaction score
Sin$
It helps to have other players around you! I’m sure that helps in despawning the horse!

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you enter free roam and are in passive mode just hunt for desired carcass, throw on horse, bring to a butcher near a wardrobe like Blackwater or Rhodes. Park near butcher, go to wardrobe, f*** around for like 30 seconds then exit and see if that worked. Sometimes it is just server lag that will cause horse to not despawn leaving carcass on ground tha was my problem in Rhodes. I wasnt giving it enough time.
I wait 1 minute and doesn t work in rhodes

R

RadwayGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I wait 1 minute and doesn t work in rhodes
Only thing I can think of is you aren't in a FULL passive mode or something. Like the other players blips on the map have to be completely transparent or transluscive and basically invisible to other players on the map for the horse to despawn. That's what took me 3 hours of trying to get right because timing is tricky to bounce from joining other players game and quickly reconnecting to enter free roam as a passive player. That's how I got it to work at least.

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing I can think of is you aren't in a FULL passive mode or something. Like the other players blips on the map have to be completely transparent or transluscive and basically invisible to other players on the map for the horse to despawn. That's what took me 3 hours of trying to get right because timing is tricky to bounce from joining other players game and quickly reconnecting to enter free roam as a passive player. That's how I got it to work at least.
You can only see players within 150m range ? So how can you see players in valentine from Rhodes ?
PS-Messages-20190302-140423.jpg

I think this passive mode is good...

Top Bottom
Login
Register