What's new

Patched Car to service car (Working 100%)

• Thread starter NextGenGTA
  • Start date
  • Views 12,717
chicken teriyaki

chicken teriyaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I enter the auto shop and wait for it to glitch out. Then once the car respawns out of the workshop and I walk over to the service car I want to merge there's no option for right-dpad or purchase the car. Any ideas? Did this get patched today maybe? Are you supposed to enter your bunker and exit (which I didn't do) with this?

Last edited:
A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I enter the auto shop and wait for it to glitch out. Then once the car respawns out of the workshop and I walk over to the service car I want to merge there's no option for right-dpad or purchase the car. Any ideas? Did this get patched today maybe? Are you supposed to enter your bunker and exit (which I didn't do) with this?
Spawn in bunker, first step posted for this glitch

The Unthinkable

The Unthinkable

Reaction score
Sin$
tried it today, i did this glitch before i have a whole garage of cars i did before i got bored so i know how to hit it, but cant get it to work now for some reason

xbox series X
Post automatically merged:

perhaps i should try it on fidelity graphics to lag the game a bit and do it in public session too, although never did either of those things before.

if i upload a youtube video showing what im doing would that be useful?

video unlisted here:

Last edited:
BaSe_Mods

BaSe_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried it today, i did this glitch before i have a whole garage of cars i did before i got bored so i know how to hit it, but cant get it to work now for some reason

xbox series X

perhaps i should try it on fidelity graphics to lag the game a bit and do it in public session too, although never did either of those things before.

if i upload a youtube video showing what im doing would that be useful?

video unlisted here:

Stupid question but is your moc on the map? If so the merge won't work. But can confirm it works on both performance and fidelity

The Unthinkable

The Unthinkable

Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but is your moc on the map? If so the merge won't work. But can confirm it works on both performance and fidelity
it doesnt show up too be at the least i did think of that myself

Lost My Bliq

Lost My Bliq

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the Tony phone call method can be used in the Arena workshop to merge rc bandito?

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This patched? no right on the d pad at service car nvm, i was glitched new session fixed it

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register