Working CAR TO SERVICE CAR MERGE AND SAVE IT

• Thread starter xFazee
  • Start date
  • Views 33,233
U

UndergroundDeciple

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get this to work on PS4. Would anyone be willing to pass me the new dominators on f1's? My PSN is Jaded332wax or JadednFaded765
Post automatically merged:

PS4 after I move cars from garage 4 to 2 I get lagged into story mode when I come back I'm not glitched

After I swap car from bay 4 I get lagged into story mode B4 I can open cesp. PSN.

Last edited:
XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get this to work on PS4. Would anyone be willing to pass me the new dominators on f1's? My PSN is Jaded332wax or JadednFaded765

PS4 after I move cars from garage 4 to 2 I get lagged into story mode when I come back I'm not glitched

After I swap car from bay 4 I get lagged into story mode B4 I can open cesp. PSN.
That way hasn't worked for a couple weeks now. The workaround is at the bottom you need a deadspot

U

UndergroundDeciple

Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a couple dead spots trying to figure out how to transfer them to the facility

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a couple dead spots trying to figure out how to transfer them to the facility
Ezpz. More then one way.

All garages should be full. Free up a spot in the facility. Make sure garage with dead spot is full. Buy car into garage with dead spot.

S

shyflexinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no need to move the car to blown up slot, move to b4 and continue

u can try if u want

uh, it works like a charm, still cant understand what problem u are having, lets do it ? add me fazee1x- im on ps4
Added ..shyflex ps4

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a complete different work around for this with the festive bus

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out a rinse and repeat method? I seem to get locked out of the service cars, after succueeding with the 1st merge.

Volqueno

Volqueno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out a rinse and repeat method? I seem to get locked out of the service cars, after succueeding with the 1st merge.
After you merge, exit auto shop and do the private/unable to join alert again. Then re enter auto shop for rinse and repeat

S

shyflexinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep seeing posts about car to car merge on youtube with this linked under..its a car to service car merge..not anycar ???

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is purchasing the car the only way to save these now? Im thinking beff, could be a work around for this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register