Working CAR TO SERVICE CAR MERGE AND SAVE IT

• Thread starter xFazee
  • Start date
  • Views 33,234
T

Tipsycho

Reaction score
Sin$
ok, ive been doing the merge glitch for a while now and everything in the auto shop service vehicles been going well until i got to the Pegassi Toros... ive managed to merge it but when i get to the last part to enter inside the vehicle it puts me only inside the backseat. i cant get in the front seat at all or front passenger seat to keep the car. Can someone tell meif thiscar is savable and is there another way to save the car? i tried to enter the mod shop in the backseat but it goes in and then kicks me straight out ... please help

Black Lotus

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I cant Get it to work
No right dpad in ceo office garage
Tried 6 times
Ps4pro ssd
Haven’t had a chance to try the variations yet, but the original was extremely inconsistent with my ps4 pro with SSD. Then I decided to try with my original ps4, and hit it every time.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, ive been doing the merge glitch for a while now and everything in the auto shop service vehicles been going well until i got to the Pegassi Toros... ive managed to merge it but when i get to the last part to enter inside the vehicle it puts me only inside the backseat. i cant get in the front seat at all or front passenger seat to keep the car. Can someone tell meif thiscar is savable and is there another way to save the car? i tried to enter the mod shop in the backseat but it goes in and then kicks me straight out ... please help
Just start over and eventually it will teleport you into front seat, same thing happened to me. Just leave gta online, come back and start glitch over

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Workaround is creating a dead spot? Is there a way to fix dead spot once your done?

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Workaround is creating a dead spot? Is there a way to fix dead spot once your done?
Depends on how you make the deadspot. Most are fixable, some are not. Keep track of what created the deadspot and you have a better chance of fixing it.

Joe_Nathan420

Joe_Nathan420

Reaction score
Sin$
Car to Service car merge and save it!!

1 - Go to Nightclub and take a Car from inside and Destroy it

2 - Go inside the Same Garage and go to the blue circle that assigns Vehicle places.

3 - Change any car to Bay 4 and Change any other car to the slot as shown in video

4 - After Glitched out, Go to CESP and Go to Vehicles and Exit the website to gain control again.

5 - Exit the Nightclub and Job teleport to Bunker

6 - Enter the bunker, then exit and head straight to Office garage

7 - Head inside your garage and get in a car drive out, When your screen fades out, Spam dpad right

8 - If did correctly, your car will be invisible

9 - After heading outside, join a friend that is in a solo Job ( Quick job on Phone )

10 - Go to Autoshop, Get in the car that you want the Mods transferred from.

11 - Change anything and exit

12 - Go to Service car and start Titan of a job and Spam Dpad right

13 - Now after the car is merged, Get in the car, and exit, and get in any car/bike that you dont mind losing

14 - Now Click modify the vehicle and exit the modshop and spam dpad right till you get to the vehicle spot

15 - Hit pause, then unpause, and go to the Service car

16 - Change one thing and exit

17 - Now you successfully saved the car.

18 - Now go see for the Service merged car where you placed the car/bike that u wanted to lose, if the car isn't there, Exit the autoshop and go in again, it will be there.

Video tutorial

Edit: Credit to Cayo Perico

The workaround is to have a deadspot in your facility.. get a street vehicle and drive it into your facility.. place it over the deadspot.. it should freeze you.. from there go to criminal enterprise, go to properties. dynasty 8, then go to the home button which is the house looking tab at the top.. click that and then press Y or triangle to back out of it.. you should not have a mini map

Pretty sure this is patched

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason they keep reverting to stock when i close app. I can switch sessions and it stays but when i close app and come back , boom, stock. Even tried to take it to ls customs to change something( color in this instance). The changes stick but not the wheels or plates.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind. I think i just found my magic slot

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to get cars to merge anymore.
Anyone else having the same problem?

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, by the looks this has been patched.
Have been trying for the past few days and service vehicles ain't merging with the donor anymore.

XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, by the looks this has been patched.
Have been trying for the past few days and service vehicles ain't merging with the donor anymore.
The past few days? I just merged 2 yesterday with the deadspot method. Unless it was patched this morning it's been working fine for me.

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not patched. Made 2 rounds of merges this evening.

allenbon1

allenbon1

Reaction score
Sin$
Why you need cesp? No body use cesp
Apparently I can’t read. I’m the beginning of the post it specifically says in of the steps to get to cesp, now I’m confused. Is the author of this post labeling wrong or is there different step?

Top Bottom
Login
Register