• Thread starter xFazee
  • Start date
  • Views 33,228
Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone getting stuck on the ceo office part.. Put your spawn location on apt and when you are going to do the office part go enter into the office first then back to the elevator then office garage and proceed. Also make sure you don't press right d-pad at any point before doing this part as that's what may be affecting it too.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't hit the office garage part in the maze bank tower, switched to maze bank west and hit it first try, only problem now is that I've got no-one to join in a solo session

U

Uselessgustavo

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't hit the office part at all, now i hit every time. First i enter office then carage and when in car and drive out. R2 and then spam right on d-pad and every time im invisible.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't hit the office garage part in the maze bank tower, switched to maze bank west and hit it first try, only problem now is that I've got no-one to join in a solo session
You can join deviousdecipher, he is in a job and invite only session

Last edited:
G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't hit the office part at all, now i hit every time. First i enter office then carage and when in car and drive out. R2 and then spam right on d-pad and every time im invisible.

You can join deviousdecipher, he is in a job and invite only session
I'm on xbone :frown:

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Must be so time-consuming figuring this all out. Very nice one. Wow??

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder can you use the dupe way to get the right d-pad that way and carry on with the glitch

hectorgaji

hectorgaji

Reaction score
Sin$
i will be in solo session free aim from now. xbox : Tapahernandez1

B

B1gB1lls

Reaction score
Sin$
I was finally successful had to actually go into ceo office first then garage to hit the glitch. Timing was really easy after that, tap r2 spam right d pad. Had a friend in same invite session, waited until I had hit the ceo office step before asking them to que for darts on thier phone. Rest has been covered extensively here already. Thanks Faze! Couldn’t have done it without you. How a dummy does it (I’m the dummy)

I was also able to get to the last step, car was merged but locked. Will try with fresh eyes tomorrow. Key for me to get the merge at all was to call simian for a job rather than Titan. Pulled up leader board then closed and it was merged. But locked. ?‍♂️
I had the same issue. As soon as it merges you have to get in and out of the merged car. Then one mod on the car you will lose, spam right all the way back to the parking spot, the pause and unpause. You will see a message that says vehicle can’t be modified. Walk over to service vehicle, get in, change one thing. Hope that helps

I was finally successful had to actually go into ceo office first then garage to hit the glitch. Timing was really easy after that, tap r2 spam right d pad. Had a friend in same invite session, waited until I had hit the ceo office step before asking them to que for darts on thier phone. Rest has been covered extensively here already. Thanks Faze! Couldn’t have done it without you. How a dummy does it (I’m the dummy)

I had the same issue. As soon as it merges you have to get in and out of the merged car. Then one mod on the car you will lose, spam right all the way back to the parking spot, the pause and unpause. You will see a message that says vehicle can’t be modified. Walk over to service vehicle, get in, change one thing. Hope that helps
I’m so tired I responded to myself ? literally dead over here

Last edited:
G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This may be a dead end but you can keep the prompt while a car is in the arena workshop, so far I have only managed to end up in a glitched state where I can't drive out of the arena or send the vehicle back to storage.

C

Caplini

Reaction score
Sin$
This may be a dead end but you can keep the prompt while a car is in the arena workshop, so far I have only managed to end up in a glitched state where I can't drive out of the arena or send the vehicle back to storage.
explain more that is interesting
have u merged to a car thats in the arena workshop?

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
explain more that is interesting
have u merged to a car thats in the arena workshop?
Unfortunately I haven't. Interestingly when I went to a different arena garage I was frozen and it was empty, couldn't unfreeze so I was unable to explore further. Maybe someone with better knowledge of arena merges could find something from this.

C

Caplini

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I haven't. Interestingly when I went to a different arena garage I was frozen and it was empty, couldn't unfreeze so I was unable to explore further. Maybe someone with better knowledge of arena merges could find something from this.
can u enter the cesp to be un frozen?
ill have a mess with it later.

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks glitched state was altered in some sort inside office...
Until yesterday (at least for me):
-entering car and taping gas inside office, you could see "dpad right to modify" dialogue in fading black screen. It's not happening today
-as long you keep entering same office garage, you can keep glitched state. Not today, glitched state is killed easily inside office.. player recover weapons (when outside) and can jump (back to normal/unglitched)

Top Bottom
Login
Register