• Thread starter xFazee
  • Start date
  • Views 33,226
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the service cars ever switch to the newer released cars?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no need to move the car to blown up slot, move to b4 and continue
Post automatically merged:

u can try if u want

uh, it works like a charm, still cant understand what problem u are having, lets do it ? add me fazee1x- im on ps4
I agree the description of what cars are being moved to where in the video is very poor. Can u please be more specific?

Is this patched? I don’t get frozen after switching car from b2 to b4

I have a complaint. When the original steps in op get patched, why do the mods make us post new steps within same thread? That’s stupid. I spent quite some time attempting op steps only to discover that new steps from #cayo perico where on page 6

I keep getting stuck on an infinite black loading screen when I exit the mod shop at the ceo office. Never spawn outside. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree the description of what cars are being moved to where in the video is very poor. Can u please be more specific?

I have a complaint. When the original steps in op get patched, why do the mods make us post new steps within same thread? That’s stupid. I spent quite some time attempting op steps only to discover that new steps from #cayo perico where on page 6

I keep getting stuck on an infinite black loading screen when I exit the mod shop at the ceo office. Never spawn outside. Any ideas?
I had the black screen a few times the other day. I only get the blackscreen when I’ve not entered the bunker but have a friend that has had the blackscreen when he set his spawn location to anywhere other then the nightclub.

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Office part:.
Enter office first
Then head to garage 1
Get in car, enter mod shop pause as soon as possible.
Once car loads in unpause
Select exit to ground and right after wards exit vehicle, wait 2 seconds enter vehicle.
You should be outside after exiting mod shop with option to modify vehicle

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Office part:.
Enter office first
Then head to garage 1
Get in car, enter mod shop pause as soon as possible.
Once car loads in unpause
Select exit to ground and right after wards exit vehicle, wait 2 seconds enter vehicle.
You should be outside after exiting mod shop with option to modify vehicle
You don’t need to wait for the car to load to unpause. You can just pause and unpause as soon as you see the cutscene.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I got the black screen because I was exiting to garage instead of to ground. Cato was not clear on this.

Well. I no longer get the infinite loading screen but I cannot get the option to modify once I spawn outside. If. I fail, do I have to start all over?

Last edited:
killermojj

killermojj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so i have been doing this merge since it came out,i was merging with a pimped up car with Yankton plates
with no problems,all the cars i got from service cars,have all components that merged over ,including Yankton plates
But yesterday i merged over everything onto the Pegassi Toros,and everything went,then changed sessions,and all merged components
have dissapeared,and car is set back to Factory settings,even Yankton plate is gone,But they have left me with a Pegassi Toros with a los santos
plate on it,But the plate is completely blank,all my other cars still have all merged components on them,and i can still merge

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so i have been doing this merge since it came out,i was merging with a pimped up car with Yankton plates
with no problems,all the cars i got from service cars,have all components that merged over ,including Yankton plates
But yesterday i merged over everything onto the Pegassi Toros,and everything went,then changed sessions,and all merged components
have dissapeared,and car is set back to Factory settings,even Yankton plate is gone,But they have left me with a Pegassi Toros with a los santos
plate on it,But the plate is completely blank,all my other cars still have all merged components on them,and i can still merge
Did the paint stick? Could it be some sort of revert or magic slot?

killermojj

killermojj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did the paint stick? Could it be some sort of revert or magic slot?
the paint did stick,but lost everything else,also when i check the plate in a garage it has a number on it,but when i leave garage with car plate goes blank again

the paint did stick,but lost everything else,also when i check the plate in a garage it has a number on it,but when i leave garage with car plate goes blank again
Also i see that if i move it to another garage the plate changes to a completely different number,then drive out and the plate is blank again

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Also i see that if i move it to another garage the plate changes to a completely different number,then drive out and the plate is blank again
Sounds like a revert or magic slot. Maybe it has something to do with the service car spot becoming a revert slot?

rhyees

rhyees

Reaction score
Sin$
I was testing out the Merge glitch (Xbox) and it hasn’t worked for me for awhile now. New patch this morning? Is it patched?

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I was able to get the service car to merge but when I do the 2nd car I cant get it to to merge. And the service car bricked on me.

rhyees

rhyees

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing the solo method. But no1s been responding on that 1. Yea everything goes good. Just when I do the 2nd car the mods won't transfer from the service car to my personal car
Good to know, I’m relatively new to the glitch and wanted to try it out.

I’m not getting the modify option when exiting the ceo building

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got this to work. Couldn’t get the mic car alert after spawning outside from ceo garage. Any ideas?

killermojj

killermojj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are right, I'd bet on it. He duped the service car on to a lost magic slot.
actually i used a street car,that i stole ,then drove into autoshop,i merged a car onto service car,and used the street car to replace with service car

Top Bottom
Login
Register