• Thread starter xFazee
  • Start date
  • Views 33,219
Dragunstalker

Dragunstalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to merge but can't get in vehicle. How do I fix this?

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to merge but can't get in vehicle. How do I fix this?
I have that happen some times its either the service car is bricked and the only way i was able to get in car was to deliver car and wait for new one to show up or other times was because i wasnt glitch out enough. This glitch though seems to have different results across accounts or characters.

S11

S11

Reaction score
Sin$
This is not working anymore. After getting kicked from the nightclub to Story mode and back into an invite only the character start walking and running like normal and can't do the office part after that whatsoever.

vinnnocc

vinnnocc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not working anymore. After getting kicked from the nightclub to Story mode and back into an invite only the character start walking and running like normal and can't do the office part after that whatsoever.
no it still works been doing it all AM

C

chrismcleod1986

Reaction score
Sin$
working currently ( I have Maze west bank)
Set spawn location to nightclub
performed the blow up and car switch to get glitched quickly head to criminal minds and get kicked to story .
join invite only and spawn ceo or sparrow helo and head to bunker enter and exit.
head to CEO office garage 1 perform Right on d pad to enter autoshop and hit pause to screen changes then exit apon exit hit Y get out of vehicle briefly about 2 -3 seconds
(you should have right on d pad words in the top left. if not retry the pause exit glitch )
head to auto shop and get into vehicle getting mods from change 1 thing, call simeon and when leaving job in front of customer car spam right on d pad< customer car should be modded now.
get into customer car change 1 thing.< this makes it possible to enter customer car again.>
Then enter car you want deleted and change 1 thing while exiting spam right on the D, you should be frozen in the car, press pause to unfreeze.
go back to customer car and change 1 thing and exit . car should be duped
if it has not changed leave auto shop change sessions 99% it changes through the session change.
you should flash and be froze when leaving auto shop for it to work 100%

Last edited:
Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To prevent from being kicked at nightclub part, start in a public session and when you swap cars pause snd go to creator as fast as possible. Then go to invite only afterwards

ZurvivorZ

ZurvivorZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't hit the right dpad step for the life of me. This glitch seems extremely inconsistent.

1NG3N10US

1NG3N10US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was having some troubles hitting it too until I moved my office to maze bank west. Then I hit it everytime first time so far. Only part that’s been giving me issues is saving the merged car and then being able to do the next car. For me once I do one car it’s over I have to reset from the beginning. Noticed when duped car can’t be driven out u can just take it in mod shop change something on it then go creator. Come back and u can drive it out

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get repaid to modify to stay on the screen, soon as I go to bunker, it disappears if I go to bunker first, it dont show up at all.
Post automatically merged:

Rdpad

Dragunstalker

Dragunstalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I clear my cache? Going to creator and back to any lobby does NOT completely clear the glitch's effects still can't run as normal, can't jump and won't keep weapons in hand after choosing one. I want to start the glitch over, clean but I don't get the adjust brightness screen when I restart the game.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I clear my cache? Going to creator and back to any lobby does NOT completely clear the glitch's effects still can't run as normal, can't jump and won't keep weapons in hand after choosing one. I want to start the glitch over, clean but I don't get the adjust brightness screen when I restart the game.
Soon as you restart app and the picture of the girl disappears hold r1and l1 at the same time

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any cars worth doing this for? And what cars look decent with F1's?

Also is there a list of cars that show up in the shop?

I'm wanting to do this glitch so I can use a car with f1s since an easy merge glitch hasn't been out in awhile (I missed all the good ones), so if I do it, I want to find a car worth it.

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Was having some troubles hitting it too until I moved my office to maze bank west. Then I hit it everytime first time so far. Only part that’s been giving me issues is saving the merged car and then being able to do the next car. For me once I do one car it’s over I have to reset from the beginning. Noticed when duped car can’t be driven out u can just take it in mod shop change something on it then go creator. Come back and u can drive it out
Join someone in a full session when merges car is duped then drive car out to apartment garage drive in and swap out for elegy. Then teleport back to autoshop and walk in and repeat merge.

R

Rdk96

Reaction score
Sin$
So if read all you guys comments and also watched different videos and still cant seem to hit the ceo part for some reason, any new tips by any chance?

1NG3N10US

1NG3N10US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Join someone in a full session when merges car is duped then drive car out to apartment garage drive in and swap out for elegy. Then teleport back to autoshop and walk in and repeat merge.
Problem is having someone to join off and get that alert. The whole thing is solo except that part, hense why I tried creator and then got sad when I realised I was unglitched lol. And even just normally if I leave the autoshop and go back inside I lose the R dpad option, yes the car merges still but you can’t save it once that happens.

Top Bottom
Login
Register