• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 69,607
DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stand in the default spot in front of the bandito and you will hit it everytime.

S

Sugar and Butter

Reaction score
Sin$
This has thankfully nothing to do with the fact that your secondary account is female. Method still works, thankfully.
Any targeting mode works, too. I'd recommend auto-aim, as there are often more people in those lobbies, at least from my own experiences.

1. Spawn in Bunker, go to Arena, try the glitch
2. If glitch doesn't work, attempt it two more times
3. If glitch still doesn't work, find a new session with multiple people, and try there again

Keep on doing that until you're successful. It can be a bit tricky.

Thanks. :smile:
I have done all those things and still don't hit it. On the other characters on other accounts I do hit it right away, no problem. I surly have done this merge around 30-40 times so I can feel when it's something in the game that's make this.

With my female character I have about way over 150 try's and still no luck. :biggrin:

Anyway thanks for your reply. :smile:

S

Sugar and Butter

Reaction score
Sin$
Stand in the default spot in front of the bandito and you will hit it everytime.
Have done it, both in first person and third person. Did even change clothing so the character did have regular shoes so she did move like the male ones. In other words I have been all over the place. :biggrin:

Sasori

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is infuritatingly difficult to execute seemingly.
Have over 100 attempts and the menu opens up but the merge never happens.
Will keep trying and edit this if successful.

Edit - I was finally able to do the Car to RC Merge. Not sure what was different between the attempts but it eventually worked.

Last edited:
S

Sugar and Butter

Reaction score
Sin$
I almost want too unwatch this. I feel your pain.

Haha yeah. :biggrin:
Did go back to my main account, did hit it the second time I did try. Did exactly copy all controller settings to the female account and it's dead, have tryed it 12 times more and nothing.

I have other setup with this character regarding bunker, arcade etc. Have also a different interior.
Can all this have something to do with the problem? :smile:

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha yeah. :biggrin:
Did go back to my main account, did hit it the second time I did try. Did exactly copy all controller settings to the female account and it's dead, have tryed it 12 times more and nothing.

I have other setup with this character regarding bunker, arcade etc. Have also a different interior.
Can all this have something to do with the problem? :smile:
I was having trouble yesterday after buying arcade. I failed to finish setup. After I completed it worked. But, who knows? I've always hit it in a friend or invite only session.

S

Sugar and Butter

Reaction score
Sin$
I was having trouble yesterday after buying arcade. I failed to finish setup. After I completed it worked. But, who knows? I've always hit it in a friend or invite only session.
Now I finally did hit it. :biggrin:
I did stay 2 seconds in the job and around after a half second when I was cancelled it on the black screen I did spamming right.
Not at all what I use to do. Believe it was the half second delay that's triggered it. :smile:

Hope this help someone. :smile:

aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow the latest car to rc thread got deleted so i decided to write it up and post. This is working as i just did it after hard reset on xbox1

Steps
Lobby of your choice. Works in friends only, invite or public.
Have a gerald job on your phone.
Take car that has mods on it that u want to transfer to rc into mod shop in arena.
Get out of car and walk to RC so that the modify option appears. Do not select it.
Pull up phone and open gerald job to the point that the word "invitation" appears on text message of phone.
Press and hold option button and when u release it immediately press "A" to accept job invite.
U should hear a click and the options menu will appear.
Quickly scroll over and start Titan of a job. Sit on settings screen.
Quit this job and wait on the confirm screen.
Press A to confirm and immediately spam right on d pad.
If timing was correct, u will see the rc change and then the titan of job settings screen will reappear.
Back out of this and change something on rc to save.
Done.
I have done this many times and it works although can be hard to get timing right.

Heres how to put RC to car

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Was having trouble with this last night... wasn’t sure if it was beacuase I went from one glitch into this one. Didn’t find a new session and retry...

R

Rando76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If merge a car that has clean plates to my bandito, will it clean it? I believe I have a bad plate and it’s on my bandito as well.

C

CDIESEL23

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get the pause menu as soon as I release pause and hit x I load into the Gerald job screen and the background is my arena workshop. Can anybody help with this please?

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Timing is just off a bit, try altering it a bya second or two

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If merge a car that has clean plates to my bandito, will it clean it? I believe I have a bad plate and it’s on my bandito as well.
I would drive outside the arena then change somthing on the vehicle via moc or lsc to make sure the new plate sticks, but short answer is yes...

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that but when I load into titan of a job it is always hosted by Lester is that still ok?
Yes, still just adjust your timing when cancalling the job.. one Mississippi then quit worked 4 me... could be slightly different 4 u

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you do. It should be obvious by now!
Should be obvious by now?
You DO NOT need to spawn in bunker for car to rc.

You DO need to spawn in your bunker for rc to car; car to car. I just tested. Spawned random location in friend session.

Top Bottom
Login
Register