• Views 69,607
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow the latest car to rc thread got deleted so i decided to write it up and post. This is working as i just did it after hard reset on xbox1

Steps
Lobby of your choice. Works in friends only, invite or public.
Have a gerald job on your phone.
Take car that has mods on it that u want to transfer to rc into mod shop in arena.
Get out of car and walk to RC so that the modify option appears. Do not select it.
Pull up phone and open gerald job to the point that the word "invitation" appears on text message of phone.
Press and hold option button and when u release it immediately press "A" to accept job invite.
U should hear a click and the options menu will appear.
Quickly scroll over and start Titan of a job. Sit on settings screen.
Quit this job and wait on the confirm screen.
Press A to confirm and immediately spam right on d pad.
If timing was correct, u will see the rc change and then the titan of job settings screen will reappear.
Back out of this and change something on rc to save.
Done.
I have done this many times and it works although can be hard to get timing right.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for re-posting.
For whatever reason the OP of the original thread requested it to be deleted.
When I viewed the thread he had edited the OP to include just a period on his own.

Somehow the latest car to rc thread got deleted so i decided to write it up and post. This is working as i just did it after hard reset on xbox1

Steps
Public lobby with a lot of people in it. Seems to work better with fuller lobby.
Have a gerald job on your phone.
Take car that has mods on it that u want to transfer to rc into mod shop in arena.
Get out of car and walk to RC so that the modify option appears. Do not select it.
Pull up phone and open gerald job to the point that the word "invitation" appears on text message of phone.
Press and hold option button and when u release it immediately press "A" to accept job invite.
U should hear a click and the options menu will appear.
Quickly scroll over and start Titan of a job. Sit on settings screen.
Quit this job and wait on the confirm screen.
Press A to confirm and immediately spam right on d pad.
If timing was correct, u will see the rc change and then the titan of job settings screen will reappear.
Back out of this and change something on rc to save.
Done.
I have done this many times and it works although can be hard to get timing right.
One other trick that I have noticed that makes you more successful is to stand in the default location where the RC menu leaves you after exiting the menu. I had been less successful when standing right next to the RC.

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for re-posting.
When I viewed the thread he had edited the OP to include just a period on his own.

One other trick that I have noticed that makes you more successful is to stand in the default location where the RC menu leaves you after exiting the menu. I had been less successful when standing right next to the RC.

yes, that method help me nail it finally.

TheAce

TheAce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so when receiving the alert message indicating no active contact mission found and are given the options to host or search for contact mission Which is the correct response to proceed?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so when receiving the alert message indicating no active contact mission found and are given the options to host or search for contact mission Which is the correct response to proceed?
Host is the right selection but first You should go to Online Tab/Options and turn off matchmaking before executing the glitch. Then you won’t get that option and the glitch will work as it should.

TheAce

TheAce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Host is the right selection but first You should go to Online Tab/Options and turn off matchmaking before executing the glitch. Then you won’t get that option and the glitch will work as it should.
Thank You Kind Sir

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one is a pain to hit, took me around 25 tries first time round. With the current car to car it makes this one less important right now other than putting pure whites and custom plates on the RC for future merges :wink:

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This one is a pain to hit, took me around 25 tries first time round. With the current car to car it makes this one less important right now other than putting pure whites and custom plates on the RC for future merges :wink:

I hear you, redid mine to have all pure white for Primay, secondary and pearl with pure white Benny’s.

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep can even take you all day sometimes

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
will this ALLOW for Bennys rims to be added ?
Yes this is exactly what this glitch does. It merges the Mods on any car to your RC which in turn can be used to easily merge those attributes to any vehicle with a D-Pad option.

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for re-posting.

Hi there, Quick question, Do you know if there's any way for me to keep my Plate Text on Lifeguard Suv? I've tried switching car from moc to Suv in Arena but still changes to generic. I hope I'm not interrupting or wasting your time.. Any ideas welcome Thank you.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, Quick question, Do you know if there's any way for me to keep my Plate Text on Lifeguard Suv? I've tried switching car from moc to Suv in Arena but still changes to generic. I hope I'm not interrupting or wasting your time.. Any ideas welcome Thank you.
I think the only way to keep the plate text is to use the “drive out” version of the merge which has been patched.
Supposedly there is a private method to do so but it hasn’t been shared by anyone.
I tried to do this by stealing a Lifeguard Granger so that I had one option to change (full insurance).
It reverts back to stock if you try that method which had worked for me in the past to keep my plate text on a Mariachi Tornado.
The only option to save it is driving out and into your MOC of which the plate text changes as you know.

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah damn it, lol. Well thank you very much for the quick response, cheers pal.

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Video I made last week showing default standing position if anyone needs it for reference:

Remix27000

Remix27000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try gc2f after merge

Fabiannicholas

Fabiannicholas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if I'm late to the party because I just returned to GTA two/three weeks ago. I can hit this glitch easily but I wonder how people managed to get F1 Wheels and if it's still possible. I'm on Xbox One.
Thanks in advance.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if I'm late to the party because I just returned to GTA two/three weeks ago. I can hit this glitch easily but I wonder how people managed to get F1 Wheels and if it's still possible. I'm on Xbox One.
Thanks in advance.
F1 wheels were brought to PS4 by modded saves and SP-MP.
Right now this isn’t possible on Xbox.
Formula one Cars should be introduced into the game in a few weeks.
Xbox users will have to wait until then.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try gc2f after merge
This won’t work. As Soon as you drive the Granger Lifeguard out of the arena after merging they change to game generated alpha numeric plates .
If you or a friend has a Magic Spot it’s possible that you can put plates on the car with GCTF by saving the car over the spot then giving back.
You then will be stuck with whatever plates the magic spot has and whichever wheels they have. If the magic spot doesn’t have Benny’s wheels then neither will the Lifeguard Granger.

Top Bottom
Login
Register