Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements
Lscm
Donor car (you won’t lose)
1 or more friend

Steps:
1 - Go lscm

2 - Start sprint (need 1 or more friend)

3 - Get friend to be on story mode alert

4 - You will be on black screen join AnawackXS accept first alert decline second

5 - When loaded in go to gta+ then back out then go to options and kill

6 - Get out of car and go on map start job (capture - bloody gulch) accept both alert

7 - Then put your car back in garage then call out plane/car you want

8 - Then go as ceo and call helicopter to kill

9 - Then get friend to back off of story mode alert

(To save planes or special cars join mc start caged in and try get your car/plane into ls custom)

Also your friend that is sat on the story mode alert after he has left the alert he will be able to complete the normal merge for any car

Last edited:
V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How could u enter plane in ls??? Could u explain step by step plus?

PREDATOR1135

PREDATOR1135

Reaction score
Sin$
How could u enter plane in ls??? Could u explain step by step plus?
You have to basically ram the plane or helicopter into ls without making it go boom but before that you will have to start the mc mission caged in and then try to tan your plane in and change something on it or put the ignition bomb on it

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All right.
Do u think u Can call a plane as a mecanic car in a one by one dual car merge?
You have to basically ram the plane or helicopter into ls without making it go boom but before that you will have to start the mc mission caged in and then try to tan your plane in and change something on it or put the ignition bomb on it

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh I’m not sure but it might be a good idea to try this
Will do before trying with a special vehicule like ruiner 2000, i hope it could be merged and saved as i did not buy it before to get a donnated one....

PREDATOR1135

PREDATOR1135

Reaction score
Sin$
Will do before trying with a special vehicule like ruiner 2000, i hope it could be merged and saved as i did not buy it before to get a donnated one....
To save the ruiner 2000 you will more then likely have to start the mc job drive the car into LS put a ignition bomb on and get your friend to jump in the car

That method we used last night to save other special cars

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To save the ruiner 2000 you will more then likely have to start the mc job drive the car into LS put a ignition bomb on and get your friend to jump in the car

That method we used last night to save other special cars
Why/when get Friend in the car???? U dont need that for saving khanjali, jetpack or else....

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wonder if you could do it with the normal sparrow from the sub ? i tried to fly it into my hangar but there wasnt any alert so maybe store in moc through gc2f and call it out ?

PREDATOR1135

PREDATOR1135

Reaction score
Sin$
i wonder if you could do it with the normal sparrow from the sub ? i tried to fly it into my hangar but there wasnt any alert so maybe store in moc through gc2f and call it out ?
Possibly, or you could try the mc caged in job and ram it into LS CUSTOM and try save it that we

that’s if your having problems saving it the steps above could possibly work with the sparrow

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly, or you could try the mc caged in job and ram it into LS CUSTOM and try save it that we

that’s if your having problems saving it the steps above could possibly work with the sparrow
i just have watched if the sparrow is blacklisted and it says "sparrow 2" and "sparrow 3" so idk if it'd work and i dont wanna risk a Deadspot tbh ?

Pablozoosk

Pablozoosk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do the MOC this way? and to save it start caged in and drive to lsc? Thanks

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements
Lscm
Donor car (you won’t lose)
1 or more friend

Steps:
1 - Go lscm

2 - Start sprint (need 1 or more friend)

3 - Get friend to be on story mode alert

4 - You will be on black screen join AnawackXS accept first alert decline second

5 - When loaded in go to gta+ then back out then go to options and kill

6 - Get out of car and go on map start job (capture - bloody gulch) accept both alert

7 - Then put your car back in garage then call out plane/car you want

8 - Then go as ceo and call helicopter to kill

9 - Then get friend to back off of story mode alert

(To save planes or special cars join mc start caged in and try get your car/plane into ls custom)

Also your friend that is sat on the story mode alert after he has left the alert he will be able to complete the normal merge for any car
The only plane I was able to save succesfully without a GCTF moc trade was the ultra light, I have heard of hydras but They blow up every time I try so I just MOC gctf them as its more productive of my time.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only plane I was able to save succesfully without a GCTF moc trade was the ultra light, I have heard of hydras but They blow up every time I try so I just MOC gctf them as its more productive of my time.
I've told many people this method and never had a problem with jets doing this.

For example, the Hydra. Fly to the Sandy Shores LSC and land in the lot facing the doors. Turn your thrusters straight so your not in hover mode. Align yourself perfectly straight. Lightly tap the gas until your wings barely just touch the door. Should work from there doing that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register