• Thread starter XxTITO13NYxX
  • Start date
  • Views 13,352
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Man, never got to do this. Must have pissed rockstar off with the last gm glitch huh? I have never figured out what causes the merge. Mostly because the only one ive ever done was the rc to car merge and the car to rc merge.
Would love to know what causes it so i could try some things. Best ive ever found was dupes. And usually come here to post it to find out someone beat me to it hehe. Would really like to put some formula wheels on a few cars. Guesd for now ill settle for my rc having them.
Started getting some traction with invalid jobs and well now they only show on the map not on the ground. And exactly one week after ps lost interior jobs xbox at least for me cant see them inside anymore. I mean i get the gm getting fixed but harmless glitches dont even hurt their bottom line. Its not like any of us would buy shark cards. Most of us are the people who would jist resort to blowing stuff up then turning the game off and moving on if we had to earn our money or buy it. I mean come on guys. Merge glitches produce little money for selling cars. Its more of owning rare things. How does it matter how they were made? Now im ranting. Hehe.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you gotta do the version with the mechanic. call him, hover over receiver car, drive up to arena doors, hold y, and as the bar is almost done, spam a.

youll get a black screen for a few seconds, and then spawn outside with car and mods

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you gotta do the version with the mechanic. call him, hover over receiver car, drive up to arena doors, hold y, and as the bar is almost done, spam a.

youll get a black screen for a few seconds, and then spawn outside with car and mods

You can’t merge Special vehicles with that method though correct?

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

why would the arena door have anything to do with it?

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
why would the arena door have anything to do with it?
Arena is the old merge spot from back in the day so it does not surprise me, that is the spawn point. note when doing this some of your garages will show up. if you position your character over the blue circular near your garage while in your vehicle its way more consistent like the arena.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually does work very easy..

(Merger needs to begin the glitch with the modded donor car in LSCM before starting the sprint)

(Helper needs to have stunt races showing on map blip options through interaction menu before entering LSCM)

(On Step 5 - the “activity” is The stunt race called Fairway Drive, you might need to bookmark the job first & then restart GTA if it is not showing up, it should be the only available job on the helpers map after they exit LSCM in step 4)

After EWO in step 7:

8. Return donor car to storage through interaction menu

9. Register as CEO & request CEO buzzard

10. Fly to your garage and drive out your target vehicle that the mods will be applied to (Special Vehicles / Aircrafts can be called out through the interaction menu)

11. Once your target vehicle is out on the map, Enter buzzard, Spin the rotor full speed, quickly exit the buzzard & Kill yourself on the buzzard tail rotor blades

12. You should spawn in your target vehicle with all the mods fully merged

13. To save it, drive to LSC & change one thing or simply Enter back of your MOC

Tips:
Special Vehicles - If you make a modded Speedo or Facility vehicle like the Chernobog ect., to save it just drive to LSC and have your helper leave the session then join back again, once the helper joins back in your session, register as MC and start "Caged In" Club Work from interaction menu, the LSC should now be open, drive inside and equip ignition bomb, then drive out of LSC, now blow the vehicle up with RPG or anything, then call Mors mutual and repair, it should now be saved. Change outfit to force save again to be sure. (Phantom Wedge will not open LSC even with Caged In active).

Aircraft - You can merge aircraft with this method for example the "Ultralight" I saved successfully, (some aircraft will not save) after Step 8, request aircraft through interaction menu, enter the aircraft then crash & blow up (so you die & respawn, or use the buzzard method to kill yourself) you will respawn in the target aircraft fully merged, then use the "Caged In" method explained above to save in LSC.
This is legit guys, update the thread with these useful ways

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is legit guys, update the thread with these useful ways
You get kicked from the sprint now when you start the Fairway Drive race. You come back down unglitched and the mini map shows. When you ewo, you respawn on foot.

fbuckhanan

fbuckhanan

Reaction score
Sin$
i believe yea, only mechanic cars
You can. After you merge it and finish the race you have to start up your MC. Then do MC work and look for caged in. This will allow you to drive them into LS Custom. Once inside purchase ignition bomb and it will boot you outside. Now blow up the vehicle and call Mors Mutual Insurance to safe it.

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can. After you merge it and finish the race you have to start up your MC. Then do MC work and look for caged in. This will allow you to drive them into LS Custom. Once inside purchase ignition bomb and it will boot you outside. Now blow up the vehicle and call Mors Mutual Insurance to safe it.
Can't call out special vehciles from the mechanic.

MagGlitch

MagGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't call out special vehciles from the mechanic.
You drive it out of the special vehicle warehouse, not call from mechanic. This merge seems to be patched now though, minimap shows up and after you ewo you spawn on foot.

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With bulletproof tyres. flip it upside down, and friend push you into custom shop

FINALLY got the Phantom Wedge to save, Start up Caged In, use atomizer to flip it once on the side, then upside down. The trick is to enter LSC facing forward, don't try to go in backwards, the nose of the Phantom Wedge will be in the air (upside down), you need to pull the nose down with your analog stick so it will go inside the door, at the same time have a friend push you in with an MOC.

Work around:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/multi-car-to-anything-merge-after-patch-workaround.1835665/

Last edited:
A

alfredsbutler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FINALLY got the Phantom Wedge to save, Start up Caged In, use atomizer to flip it once on the side, then upside down. The trick is to enter LSC facing forward, don't try to go in backwards, the nose of the Phantom Wedge will be in the air (upside down), you need to pull the nose down with your analog stick so it will go inside the door, at the same time have a friend push you in with an MOC.

Work around:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/multi-car-to-anything-merge-after-patch-workaround.1835665/
Cool. Which lsc you use?

Top Bottom
Login
Register