What's new

Working Car to Car - Car To Anything - BEFF Merge [Working] - Working PS5/Xbox Series X/S

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After some time off and now helping my dad with some cars and stuff I decided to give this a go and this infinite BEFF is so nice and easy guys; thanks for sharing!

I do have some questions if someone is willing to share or PM me with helpfull info that would be appreciated as I cannot find the info so fast here (which is understandable :smile:

Reading people are modding planes with this, I would love to know how they do this and what steps they use if someone is willing to share this. I will only use and keep it for myself. I might want to try some special vehicles I havent done in the past too like the mule or a chernobog for example. All the other BEFF glitches are dope and easy on ps4, lovely contribution to the community!

Have a great weekend all
If I get some time to write them out I will add them into my OP. If someone does it before I do then I will add them Into my OP

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get some time to write them out I will add them into my OP. If someone does it before I do then I will add them Into my OP
thanks for the reply and very appreciated!

I am also still looking around, searching and connecting some dots here and there trying to learn the glitch dynamics :smile:

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so for aircrafts.

Have a full hangar with a motorcycle in hangar and an aircraft your willing to lose.

C1 lagout and hover over purchase ammo

C2 buy same car as the modded car that your using for donor.
C2 then exit to story mode

C1 unlag, buy ammo, change outfit exit storymode
C1 return to to online
C1 glitch out for gc2f with friend in session, then lagout.

C2 get glitched out call out car you purchased from back of moc. Then before entering moc alone return car and call out aircraft. And proceeded to receive any vehicle.
C2 now buy aircraft you want mods on over car in hangar. Then storymode go to story mode and netcut console 2. Very important you dont close out game on c2.

C1 unlag and receive car over car in back of moc. Should be the same car you pushed to hangar on c2.
C1 receive modded from friend.
C1 buy some ammo, change outfit to force a save.
C1 lagout. (I lag out again to ensure everything gos smoothly. If it didnt you could have car stuck in hangar)

C2 go online and call out newly modded aircraft from hangar.

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so for aircrafts.

Have a full hangar with a motorcycle in hangar and an aircraft your willing to lose.

C1 lagout and hover over purchase ammo

C2 buy same car as the modded car that your using for donor.
C2 then exit to story mode

C1 unlag, buy ammo, change outfit exit storymode
C1 return to to online
C1 glitch out for gc2f with friend in session, then lagout.

C2 get glitched out call out car you purchased from back of moc. Then before entering moc alone return car and call out aircraft. And proceeded to receive any vehicle.
C2 now buy aircraft you want mods on over car in hangar. Then storymode go to story mode and netcut console 2. Very important you dont close out game on c2.

C1 unlag and receive car car over car in bsck of moc. Should be the same car you pushed to hangar on c2.
C1 receive modded from friend.
C1 buy some ammo, change outfit to force a save.
C1 lagout. (I lag out again to ensure everything gos smoothly. If it didnt you could have car stuck in hangar)

C2 go online and call out newly modded aircraft from hangar.
Thanks I couldn't really be bothered typing this out. I will add into my OP for new members who view the thread

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so been awhile since I've been on this game. What does BEFF stand for. ?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so been awhile since I've been on this game. What does BEFF stand for. ?
Buy Everything For Free

Look across the glitching section I have most BEFF glitches covered, and then read comments from other users for any support, and tips

moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings friends, someone knows what are the steps or the method to invert the colors in the cars

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
reverse primary color to secondary and secondary to primary
I know how to copy the primary color to secondary and secondary to primary. But it only seems to work if the paint, texture and pearl has been tricked into thinking its crew. Flipping primary and secondary from street cars would be a game changer.
Post automatically merged:

If anybody is interested i figured out a way to flip the interior color onto primary and secondary. It involves selecting the interior color. So a magic slot flip will have to be done after modding the paint to get the interior unselected again. This also works with underglow lights. And i haven't tested it yet but maybe work with wheels. Im also testing a reverse method to flip paints onto interiors, underglows and wheels.

moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to copy the primary color to secondary and secondary to primary. But it only seems to work if the paint, texture and pearl has been tricked into thinking its crew. Flipping primary and secondary from street cars would be a game changer.

If anybody is interested i figured out a way to flip the interior color onto primary and secondary. It involves selecting the interior color. So a magic slot flip will have to be done after modding the paint to get the interior unselected again. This also works with underglow lights. And i haven't tested it yet but maybe work with wheels. Im also testing a reverse method to flip paints onto interiors, underglows and wheels.
ufff that would be great what you say bro

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I go to transfer the rim colours and pearlescent from one car to another it is only transferring the rim colours and not the pearlescent, any suggestions?

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I go to transfer the rim colours and pearlescent from one car to another it is only transferring the rim colours and not the pearlescent, any suggestions?
Which method are using? Buy over method, dupe over method or magic slot wheel/ pearl flip method?

T

trevor mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$

How can I do it I tried it with my magic slot and it doesn’t work and you message me the steps

T

trevor mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
you have to put the car in your magic slot
I did that also I tried 6 different times
First one changed interior and put that on my Ms it came back selected
2. I changed everything even paint same income
I tryed the same on the rest and nothing. Can u type in the steps so I can see what I’m doing wrong

moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did that also I tried 6 different times
First one changed interior and put that on my Ms it came back selected
2. I changed everything even paint same income
I tryed the same on the rest and nothing. Can u type in the steps so I can see what I’m doing wrong
IN C1 CHANGE THE WHEELS TO THE LUXURY CHROME # 2, LEAVE THE LSC AND HAVE TWO SELF-SAVED
IN C2 YOU HAVE GCTF WITH THE CAR YOU WANT THE COLOR OF THE WHEELS AND YOU HAVE TWO SELF-SAVED AND CIRRHEA THE GAME
RETURN TO C1 RETURN TO LSC AND CHANGE THE WHEELS FOR A LOWRIDE # 2, EXIT THE LSC AND HAVE TWO CARS SAVED, GO TO STORY MODE AND RETURN TO ONLINE

Top Bottom
Login
Register