• Thread starter GTAxCHAOS
  • Start date
  • Views 659
GTAxCHAOS

GTAxCHAOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did some car spawns i cant see any of the cars but i only get 1 skylift and 1 maverick near the hanger.i didnt get no errors apart from when i opened the stream it said invalid floating point but when i saved it no errors. i put the car spawns in queens_e stream0.xpl in section3 if that helps

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did some car spawns i cant see any of the cars but i only get 1 skylift and 1 maverick near the hanger.i didnt get no errors apart from when i opened the stream it said invalid floating point but when i saved it no errors. i put the car spawns in queens_e stream0.xpl in section3 if that helps

did you spawn them to close?

CLUTCHxCITY

Mr CxC 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Free Hoster 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
try moving the cars closer or further away. may just be a weird thing with the spawns you chose

GTAxCHAOS

GTAxCHAOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just redid bout 12 car spawns spaced out and put in the section 4 in queens_e stream 0 file still dont work :frown:

x 1337 x

x 1337 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try stream5, i've been using it for my vehicle placements & got no problems yet with it.

GTAxCHAOS

GTAxCHAOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
then your doing something wrong where are the cars located?
near the hangar and on the grass and in the middle sections on the runway grass ive redone the spawns to test but didnt work

GTAxCHAOS

GTAxCHAOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Show me on a map.
swcnqa.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register