What's new

Patched Car Duplication Glitch *WORKS* But needs some Attention!!! [PS4] [XBOX ONE]

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found something interesting!

I've been working on a way to bring back the SULTAN RS SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH
for a few weeks.

I'm finally ready to share what I've found out.

I am able to get the duplicate car to stick in M.O.C. (solo)

I CAN DUPE MULTIPLE CARS BUT CAN'T STORE MULTIPLE CARS (working on a fix)

I'm just passing on this information what this forum decides to do with it is up to you!

STEPS:

1. Get Sultan Rs Stacked Up in M.O.C. (Old methods still work) L2 & Options.
2. Store a car streetcar in your garage, then store streetcar in M.O.C. (Elegy RH8 works too)
3.Go to 10 car garage, turn on the TV, Scroll to spectators channel watch for 10-20 secs
back out, open up your phone, go to play quick job - Random - Alone - Are you sure? - Confirm, then press right d-pad.
4. When dropped back from the sky watch spectate station for 20-30 secs max then press circle to back out.
5. Go to M.O.C. and convert to empty bay (don't move or sit in the car during this conversion) then covert it to a Weapon & Vehicle workshop.
6. Sit in car press right d-pad repair vehicle and change the plate (Custom or Color) [A second duplicate will spawn outside] have a friend watch over it.
7. Change plate again if desired and back out, select exit mobile operations center.
8. If you get an infinite black loading screen use GTA V ONLINE activity then decline alert message (Xbox users join a friend in different targeting mode accept the first alert decline the second)
9. Have a friend start up A Titan Of A Job, have them send you an invite via chat, when you get the first black alert screen tell them to back out, once they are back on the ground go ahead and accept all the alert messages
10. Immediately try to gas the vehicle out.

You can now store your dupe / and attempt to store the second dupe if it doesn't disappear when exiting the M.O.C.

IF CAR ENDS UP AT THE DOCKS
OPEN INTERACTION MENU AND REQUEST PERSONAL VEHICLE

I have done this without the second dupe disappearing when exiting M.O.C. it is possible.

I've also done this glitch without converting M.O.C. to Weapon & Vehicle Workshop.

STEPS AFTER GETTING GLITCHED OUT:

1. Convert to an empty bay
2. Sit in the car open phone, hover over buy option to convert into Personal Vehicle Storage Space,
slam down X + GAS at the same time then tap Triangle Once, if done correctly you'll be in a negative black space.
3. Have a friend start up a titan of a job wait for the first black alert, have them back out, then accept all the alerts and gas the car immediately
you should drive right out with it

VIDEO:

Last edited:
djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like a lot of headaches to avoid losing or gaining a dupe haha but would be nice having one again :smile:

I pro racer

I pro racer

Reaction score
Sin$
Similar to a method I’ve been trying lately however I’ve had a passenger in the car

I’ll do this method tomorrow

If you can store the car then just repeat the dupe

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting the singleplayer alert before exiting moc to avoid black screen?

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried getting the singleplayer alert before exiting moc to avoid black screen?
No I haven't tried that, will work on a few things today and see what can come of this.

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found something interesting!

I've been working on a way to bring back the SULTAN RS SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH
for a few weeks.

I'm finally ready to share what I've found out.

I am able to get the duplicate car to stick in M.O.C. (solo)

I CAN DUPE MULTIPLE CARS BUT CAN'T STORE MULTIPLE CARS (working on a fix)

I'm just passing on this information what this forum decides to do with it is up to you!

STEPS:

1. Get Sultan Rs Stacked Up in M.O.C. (Old methods still work) L2 & Options.
2. Store a car streetcar in your garage, then store streetcar in M.O.C. (Elegy RH8 works too)
3.Go to 10 car garage, turn on the TV, Scroll to spectators channel watch for 10-20 secs
back out, open up your phone, go to play quick job - Random - Alone - Are you sure? - Confirm, then press right d-pad.
4. When dropped back from the sky watch spectate station for 20-30 secs max then press circle to back out.
5. Go to M.O.C. and convert to empty bay (don't move or sit in the car during this conversion) then covert it to a Weapon & Vehicle workshop.
6. Sit in car press right d-pad repair vehicle and change the plate (Custom or Color) [A second duplicate will spawn outside] have a friend watch over it.
7. Change plate again if desired and back out, select exit mobile operations center.
8. If you get an infinite black loading screen use GTA V ONLINE activity then decline alert message (Xbox users join a friend in different targeting mode accept the first alert decline the second)
9. Have a friend start up A Titan Of A Job, have them send you an invite via chat, when you get the first black alert screen tell them to back out, once they are back on the ground go ahead and accept all the alert messages
10. Immediately try to gas the vehicle out.

You can now store your dupe / and attempt to store the second dupe if it doesn't disappear when exiting the M.O.C.

IF CAR ENDS UP AT THE DOCKS
OPEN INTERACTION MENU AND REQUEST PERSONAL VEHICLE

I have done this without the second dupe disappearing when exiting M.O.C. it is possible.

I've also done this glitch without converting M.O.C. to Weapon & Vehicle Workshop.

STEPS AFTER GETTING GLITCHED OUT:

1. Convert to an empty bay
2. Sit in the car open phone, hover over buy option to convert into Personal Vehicle Storage Space,
slam down X + GAS at the same time then tap Triangle Once, if done correctly you'll be in a negative black space.
3. Have a friend start up a titan of a job wait for the first black alert, have them back out, then accept all the alerts and gas the car immediately
you should drive right out with it

VIDEO:

Well done, I've been meaning to work on the sultan dupe a while now but no time. Can i pick your brain?

What is the purpose of the spectating/job joining in the 10 car garage, what does it achieve?

Step 5, are you inside or outside the MOC when purchasing conversions?

Step 6, the duplicate outside, can you access it? drive it? get it into a garage? etc.

Step 8, what happens after declining alert? Where are you? What state?

Step 2 of second part, What do you mean by "slam down"? do you still have your phone up when hitting gas and triangle? I would think you would need to close the phone first no?

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a link to a thread with instructions to stack the cars (“the old method”)
I missed so much glitches recently
While taking a break from Xbox1 for awhile
So any old methods with the moc I haven’t seen ☹️

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a link to a thread with instructions to stack the cars (“the old method”)
I missed so much glitches recently
While taking a break from Xbox1 for awhile
So any old methods with the moc I haven’t seen ☹️
I think its just the "Tap r2 and press pause at the same time" to get a black screen with pausemenu and causing you too spawn outside moc after. On foot.
I believe it is the only active dupe-glitch in the glitchforum right now.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its just the "Tap r2 and press pause at the same time" to get a black screen with pausemenu and causing you too spawn outside moc after. On foot.
I believe it is the only active dupe-glitch in the glitchforum right now.

Thnx I’ll try soon:thumbsup:
Like I said I’m just getting back in the swing of things

Can’t Believe this isn’t the Main. Focus

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you been able to do this in a invite only or crew session ?
Or is this strictly public lobbies that are bugged like a street car dupe?

I’m having a hell of a time hitting it

Top Bottom
Login
Register