What's new

Patched Car Duplication Glitch PS4 Only [Drivable Bricked Car] (possible money glitch)

iH4PPY

iH4PPY

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was trying out the creator mode glitch on multiplayer with a bud and after a couple hours of gameplay I came across this duplication glitch. We managed to get a solid duplicate of his car that was completely functional for the glitched person. My friend can access the passenger seat when Im inside it in the glitch state though. Just try it out for yourself.

1. Join a session
2. Go out into the open
3. Hold PS button
4. Switch user to friend with PS plus
5. Go to PlayStation settings > account management > sign out
6. Sign back in
7. Switch back to original user
8. Go back into GTA V
9. Commit Suicide
10. Press options and go to creator
11. Once in creator choose Deathmatch twice
12. Place the trigger anywhere
13. Locate your friend helping you with the glitch
14. Have your friend call in his car and give you access to driver
15. Once in driver seat your friends must leave the session
16. Have your friend join you again and call in that same car
17. The car is now duplicated but I don't know how to get it in a garage and that's where I need your help. Play with the glitch as much as you want and please tell me any new discoveries. Thanks for reading.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was trying out the creator mode glitch on multiplayer with a bud and after a couple hours of gameplay I came across this duplication glitch. We managed to get a solid duplicate of his car that was completely functional for the glitched person. My friend can access the passenger seat when Im inside it in the glitch state though. Just try it out for yourself.

1. Join a session
2. Go out into the open
3. Hold PS button
6. Sign back in
8. Go back into GTA V
9. Commit Suicide
17. The car is now duplicated but I don't know how to get it in a garage and that's where I need your help. Play with the glitch as much as you want and please tell me any new discoveries. Thanks for reading.

Can't your friend get back in the car you're driving in and he can drive it into his garage?

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Join a session
2. Go out into the open
3. Hold PS button
6. Sign back in
8. Go back into GTA V
9. Commit Suicide
Would this be possible to do inside of the LS customs? And a friend jumps in and puts a tracker on it they could, I'd try but I'm on Xbox One!

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Join a session
2. Go out into the open
3. Hold PS button
6. Sign back in
8. Go back into GTA V
9. Commit Suicide
Try washing it. With race as friend watches car. MMI maybe few methods to fix.

Andydon2015

Andydon2015

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Join a session
2. Go out into the open
3. Hold PS button
6. Sign back in
8. Go back into GTA V
9. Commit Suicide
Could do with a little more info like:
Does the car your sat in still have a icon for your friend??
What message do you get,when trying to store it yourself??

MrDope

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Sin$
This ones sounds like he duped a pv,were the glitch in the link is with a street car with no tracker....hmm
Yes i know that. But in that thread they are discussing if this could work with pvs etc. So me and my friend tried it out and when the kid in the glitched state exits the car, you will get kicked out...

Andydon2015

Andydon2015

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i know that. But in that thread they are discussing if this could work with pvs etc. So me and my friend tried it out and when the kid in the glitched state exits the car, you will get kicked out...
Ahh ok,not really been following the other thread,thought it was a dead end,sorry bro:smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so your friend cannot do anything with the dupe other than drive it around? can he store it? Sell it?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
since you cant do anything with the dupe car except drive it around, I am going to move this to the discovery thread. Maybe a few more steps will complete this glitch.

iH4PPY

iH4PPY

Reaction score
Sin$
so your friend cannot do anything with the dupe other than drive it around? can he store it? Sell it?

On a side note I tried leaving creator while inside the car to see if it would let me stay but online never loaded. So my friend stayed next to the vehicle while I reloaded GTA online and joined his session. When I walked up to the vehicle I tried accessing it, and for a brief moment it said the car yet again belonged to my friend so it didn't let me access it. He ran over to it and then it let him in but only for like a second. I guess the server detected the two vehicles or maybe detected it as a bricked car. But after he got booted out it became bricked and neither him or I could access it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register