What's new

Patched Car Dupe (updated Method 2) Regular Dupe

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
(Merge Facility & Car Dupe after weak patch)

REAL Founders:

• Broontango
  • Boca Bhoy

Requirements:

• 1x Friend
  • Both own same "Facility"
  • Friend needs Avenger.
  • 6 stock Elegy RH8's in your Facility.
  • 1x Benny's car in your Facility (Or any car you want to dupe) Benny's car for making $$
  • NO custom plates needed :smile:

Steps:

1. You walk into your Facility & sit in any stock Rh8.
  2. Friend walks into his Facility (must own same facility) & then enters the back of his Avenger.
  3. You register as a CEO & send friend an invite.
  4. Friend has inv ready on his phone ready to accept.
  5. Friend counts you down 3,2,1 now. You retire from ceo. Friend waits 1 second then accepts alert on his phone (nothing should happen).
  6. Now friend walks to rear of Avenger so exit avenger tab is up.
  7. You will be ready to register as a CEO then immediately retire as CEO on his count.
  8. Friend counts you down 3,2,1 Now- he presses accept on "exit avenger" & you click "register as CEO" AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.... then QUICKLY "retire" as he is exiting his avenger. (Make sure your friend hears a little "click" when he accepted to exit)
  9. You should see your friend spawn in your Facility & you will have a merged facility.
  10. Jump out the rh8 and jump in the car you want to dupe & Drive it out. The plate will change :smile:
  11. Save it in your moc by driving in your moc or use the CEO garage with mod shop (change something on it to save).
  12. Friend exits Facility to reset glitched state.
  13. Repeat from step 1 until Facility is full. Then see my other "Method" (much faster but need full facility of dupes).

Last edited:
Marc0031

Marc0031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Random question, can this somehow be ised to dupe a avenger? Since it now appears in your facility?

Edit
Also if they have a laser (or any flying aircraft) can this somehow be used to dupe that also?

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can dupe your avengerbit it's pointless. And yes you can duplicate a plane if that's already in your Facility (sit in stock Elegy/merge facility/ drive plane out)

Marc0031

Marc0031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can dupe your avengerbit it's pointless. And yes you can duplicate a plane if that's already in your Facility (sit in stock Elegy/merge facility/ drive plane out)
Why would duping the avenger be pointless (i guess let me rephrase that, can you Give Avenger to Friend Glitch)

and thanks!

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would duping the avenger be pointless (i guess let me rephrase that, can you Give Avenger to Friend Glitch)

and thanks!
No you can't give him it but you can transfer all your upgrades onto his etc. Also the dupes are just there for show. Disappear after leaving session

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is PC simulator dupe glitch, finally exclusively on ng!
No the duped avengers disappear, not the cars lol I'm not sure of this works on pc or not I haven't tested. If so it would only be good for cars valued at 160k & under

Ploertendoder

Ploertendoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, broontango! Finally a "clean" dupe glitch again..

The timing of steps 7 & 8 is pretty tricky though, most of the time my friend & I don't succeed.. We got about 2 times out of 10.

Does it really need to be in a specific order, i.e. Register ceo, exit Avenger, retire ceo? Or does the register/retire need to happen DURING my friend's exit?

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

The timing of steps 7 & 8 is pretty tricky though, most of the time my friend & I don't succeed.. We got about 2 times out of 10.

Does it really need to be in a specific order, i.e. Register ceo, exit Avenger, retire ceo? Or does the register/retire need to happen DURING my friend's exit?
Yeah that's the exploit, the "hanging" associate inv. basically rockstar addeda delay when you drop the phone. This exploit works around that and many other glitches lol so it is necessary to do it.

Also on steps your struggling with maybe you do the counting down might be chat lag etc. Name of the game is you want to hit "exit" Avenger at the exact same time as your friend registers (sometimes you'll find your friend is reg & retiring to fast or your exiting to fast) If you spawn in your Facility your to fast. If you spawn outside your to slow.

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
broontango broontango Are the steps to transfer avenger upgrades even still active?

I remember them being based on a Glitch thst was patched a couple weeks back.

If they DO indeed still work I need to find that thread and get to it! :wink:

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

LOL, trying doing it with only one person... I'm twofistin the controllers, works like a damn though

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
R* Tryed to patch this- Step 8 now updated on page 1. :smile:
Thanks man I’ve been trying to do that and I still can’t manage to get it. And I’m running 2 Xbox’s so it’s not really I timing using with using a friend on the now part and I haven’t turned my my systems off in 2 days and I did it last night no problem

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man I’ve been trying to do that and I still can’t manage to get it. And I’m running 2 Xbox’s so it’s not really I timing using with using a friend on the now part and I haven’t turned my my systems off in 2 days and I did it last night no problem
Yeah your helper (yourself in this case lol) wanst to hear the 'Click' of the exit tab & also the sound of you auto joining the dupers CEO as you exit the Avenger. The timing is tight now but when you figure out your sweet spot you'll have it 2/3times

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah your helper (yourself in this case lol) wanst to hear the 'Click' of the exit tab & also the sound of you auto joining the dupers CEO as you exit the Avenger. The timing is tight now but when you figure out your sweet spot you'll have it 2/3times
Okay I’ll give it another try with the volume up so I can try n hear that noise. Also would it be the same if I tried on the moc method as well ? Would it be the same? Since they are almost the same thing but just reversed ?

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
patched you will no longer automatically become associate when your friend registers

Top Bottom
Login
Register