What's new

Solved Car dupe questions

• Thread starter TummyPan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,456
T

TummyPan

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here but I have several questions need your help. I know I was stupid when I started the car dupe without a custom plate by Cashing Out mission to get 19 Issi with same plates. I sold two Issi the day when I did the car dupe and got the daily sale limit notification. After around 24 hours, I sold another 2 Issi and received the daily sale limit. I am pretty sure that I got car dupe detected, probably high exploit level.

My questions are below, if anyone could answer my questions, it will be much appreciated.

1. If I keep selling the rest dupe Issi after each 30 hours, does the selling price drop?

2. If I use a clean car dupe method to duplicate the dirty Issi dupe, will I get a clean dupe?

3. Is there any way to modify the plate number for the dirty dupe?

Thanks.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here but I have several questions need your help. I know I was stupid when I started the car dupe without a custom plate by Cashing Out mission to get 19 Issi with same plates. I sold two Issi the day when I did the car dupe and got the daily sale limit notification. After around 24 hours, I sold another 2 Issi and received the daily sale limit. I am pretty sure that I got car dupe detected, probably high exploit level.

My questions are below, if anyone could answer my questions, it will be much appreciated.

1. If I keep selling the rest dupe Issi after each 30 hours, does the selling price drop?

2. If I use a clean car dupe method to duplicate the dirty Issi dupe, will I get a clean dupe?

3. Is there any way to modify the plate number for the dirty dupe?

Thanks.
Delete every dirty dupe. Don't use them, and STOP selling them. All forget about selling anything for a few days, 3/4 days.

Then what to do is put all ISSI in two 10 garages (make sure garages are full) then replace each ISSI with street cars (Under 50K value cars you find driving on the street) once they have all been replaced, drive each car out and blow it up.

Then add 1 custom plate thtough ifruit, apply it to the OG issi, and dupe that car making sure that you follow dupe guidelines for selling.

Last edited:
T

TummyPan

Reaction score
Delete every dirty dupe. Don't use them, and STOP selling them. All forget about selling anything for a few days, 3/4 days.

Then what to do is put all ISSI in two 10 garages (make sure garages are full) then replace each ISSI with street cars (Under 50K value cars you find driving on the street) once they have all been replaced, drive each car out and blow it up.

Then add 1 custom plate thtough ifruit, apply it to the OG issi, and dupe that car making sure that you follow dupe guidelines for selling.
Hello, thanks so much for your reply. I will follow your instructions.

One more question is that I cannot put a custom plate on any non-dupe cars in game. I can put it on the story mode, but cannot do that online. Actually, I can go into the purchase option (100k) in iFruit app, however, when I drive the non-dupe car (811) after receiving the in-game notification, there is no “Process Order” option, just the normal LSC menu. Is it due to the dupe detection or the daily sell limit? Thx

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Hello, thanks so much for your reply. I will follow your instructions.

One more question is that I cannot put a custom plate on any non-dupe cars in game. I can put it on the story mode, but cannot do that online. Actually, I can go into the purchase option (100k) in iFruit app, however, when I drive the non-dupe car (811) after receiving the in-game notification, there is no “Process Order” option, just the normal LSC menu. Is it due to the dupe detection or the daily sell limit? Thx
Dupe detection. So I would avoid duping anything for a while.

I would suggest that you look into these threads and take advantage of these. For the 900k Solo Glitch, follow the daily sell limits. For the other look from page 1 - last page and do those steps 😀

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...900k-solo-glitch.1803344/page-2#post-14246147

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-glitch-ps4-only.1797534/page-6#post-14245713

T

TummyPan

Reaction score
Dupe detection. So I would avoid duping anything for a while.

I would suggest that you look into these threads and take advantage of these. For the 900k Solo Glitch, follow the daily sell limits. For the other look from page 1 - last page and do those steps 😀

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...900k-solo-glitch.1803344/page-2#post-14246147

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-glitch-ps4-only.1797534/page-6#post-14245713
Hiya,

I believe it is the dupe detection as well. I have heard from some other guys saying I need to wait for at least 30 hours to allow the custom plate option back. When I get the custom plate back, I could put it onto my non-dupe cars to activate it and then put is onto the dupe cars. Then I could start to make the dirty dupe to be clean dupe and sell them only 2 per day (a few hours apart for each sale). I am not sure about the authenticity of this method. And does the dupe detection detect the car I am driving and resume the dupe detection status? Thanks.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Hiya,

I believe it is the dupe detection as well. I have heard from some other guys saying I need to wait for at least 30 hours to allow the custom plate option back. When I get the custom plate back, I could put it onto my non-dupe cars to activate it and then put is onto the dupe cars. Then I could start to make the dirty dupe to be clean dupe and sell them only 2 per day (a few hours apart for each sale). I am not sure about the authenticity of this method. And does the dupe detection detect the car I am driving and resume the dupe detection status? Thanks.
Best speak with N Navy Davey about that one.

Top Bottom