Solved Car dupe cars and banned?

• Thread starter XSpaceDx
  • Start date
  • Views 2,513
X

XSpaceDx

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned for duping cars? I don't sell mine I keep them to use myself. I only sometimes sell the originals I bought.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned for duping cars? I don't sell mine I keep them to use myself. I only sometimes sell the originals I bought.
After hundreds of cars done and sold i can safely say.. Nope..
I agree I believe at worst they might correct your money for doing money glitches that give you real fast cash like the DM APT money glitch way back when. Dupe glitches you just need to watch out for dupe detected cars, how many you sell, and how fast. As long as you don't sell much and have custom plates from i-fruit on the cars you do sell then no worries.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah that's what I figured. I guess it's safe to say the only sure-firr way to get banned is modded money.
Yeah when on PC for sure. Account bans on consoles will start soon enough whenever they start releasing spoofing software to get online with modded Xbox1's/ PS4's

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupes an apt glitch money is safe. Modded jobs or glitches with instant money and no transactions are not

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register