requirements:
  • Session by invitation only
  • free aim
  • friend in session
  • Garage level arena
  • avenger with workshop
  • moc with personal parking space
  • modifiable vehicle in the avenger's workshop
  • Faggio in the parking lots (NO club house)
  • vehicle inside the MOC

STEPS:
  1. stand in front of the arena
  2. to call a vehicle of the falicity that can be modified in the workshop of the avenger and send back it
  3. sets to the last position and forced save
  4. accept the invitation of the blue lester of the structure
  5. invite a friend to the structure
  6. get in the car together
  7. enter the avenger's workshop with the car
  8. once inside the workshop, the friend starts a quick game of darts with friends in session
  9. when it is populated we join the party to our friend to retrieve the session details and reject the message
  10. we press to exit the avenger's workshop in the black screen we participate from the friend in the darts from the party and we accept all the warnings
  11. inch screen bug is waiting to die
  12. to remove the black screen from our friend, we blow up the car
  13. now let's start duplicating like in the video
  14. call Moc and put it in the same position as the video and drive away the vehicle inside it
  15. our friend takes the vehicle and drives it away we can call Faggio with MC (does not spawn on the map)
  16. we enter the arena and drive the vehicle to be duplicated (arena war or Benny) in the same position in the video (it is not necessary to do animation to get on or off the vehicle)
  17. we go to the exit of the arena and press triangle e X together (we will be out in the car)
  18. our friend gets out of the vehicle and our car will take the license plate of the Faggio he had called with the MC
  19. to save it enter MOC
  20. repeat the step for another duplicate

Last edited:
S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What causes the player to be able to drive in the arena?

C

cloud8207

Reaction score
Sin$
you are bugged with the previous step in the avenger workshop

S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there some noticeable difference before entering the arena to know if you're bugged?

C

cloud8207

Reaction score
Sin$
the only difference you will find will be that being your car with which you were in the avenger in front of you you will not see it on the map and so the one with which you will exit the arena but it will appear with the plate of the Faggio when your friend gets off the your car that was in the MOC. I haven't found other jobs at the moment

if you call a Faggio while your friend is in your vehicle he will be expelled from this but with the passage in the avenger this does not happen so I think your vehicles are bugged not you or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.

Im wondering because the god mode faggio glitch i posted also doesnt appear on the map and you can do that solo.

Wondering if you could combine them to make it solo. Ill use your info to see if i can find anything.

T

TheDevilWiFi

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me with a video in English much appreciated

T

TheDevilWiFi

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having trouble with the Avenger part Im on a Xbox you think it has a different way of doing it case I can join my friends session from the party
Post automatically merged:

Have you got this to work on Xbox ?

Theee OG Noob

Theee OG Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
I
I’m having trouble with the Avenger part Im on a Xbox you think it has a different way of doing it case I can join my friends session from the party

Have you got this to work on Xbox ?
tried it out as well and I’m having the same problem, I think it only works on PlayStation

roy w gibson

roy w gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What part are you having issues with?
It wont let me quit the job on the the second character takes us both straight into a job even tried it 5 times ive done this glitch before like two days ago like said it patched

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It wont let me quit the job on the the second character takes us both straight into a job even tried it 5 times ive done this glitch before like two days ago like said it patched
That part is fine. Or was for me last night. I was stuck on the drive in arena part. I just drive out. I saw a video that says to blow the car up and the second person will come off black screen. Another thing i noticed is when you exit avenger your stuck on the black screen but it makes the second player quit the job so you get the your in the same session alert. I figured out away around that. Like I mentioned tho, i cant seam to drive in the arena.

i was following the steps in the other thread. Looks like i need to retry sets 15 and on. That might be my issue

Still works. That part with player 2 sitting in your car is needed to drive in arena. ?‍♂️

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What causes the player to be able to drive in the arena?
A bit late but once your friend is sitting in your car you can drive in arena as long as you friend remains in your vehicle. At any point they exit your vehicle you will drive out.

also. You cannot pull a car into the shop like this. You will freeze. To un freeze open pause and close. Wait a few seconds then you can drive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register