• Thread starter andrewa01
  • Start date
  • Views 1,034
A

andrewa01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find that that the customization for the cars is lacking a few things. The pearlescent is a cool touch but i would like to see in this feature in the future. It would be like the emblem editor on R*, where you could select which car in your garage and be creative. I personally would enjoy that a lot because it would add another level to character to your "crew" if you have one besides the emblem.

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
There's quite a few things lacking in the auto-shop department, for example, you can purchase/locate a truck with 12" of suspension under it yet cannot add suspension with similar if not exact height to other trucks.

Also, although it has never been done in the past, some sort of neon light to add an under-glow beneath the vehicle would be pretty awesome.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, although it has never been done in the past, some sort of neon light to add an under-glow beneath the vehicle would be pretty awesome.
Need For Speed: Underground and Saints Row

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah could u imagine that, driving in gta then you see all the immature 10 year olds who drew penises on the car or other things...

SDL

SDL

Orla Keogh<3
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that they should definitely add under-glow or let players customize the name of the 'custom tires'.(Change 'Atomic' - whatever).

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion there's a lot that could have been brought to the game. Such as being able to lift or lower any vehicle, adding more functions such as decals, different bumpers, sides, exhausts, spoilers, roofs, hoods, doors, and upgrades. I'd also love to be able to have jobs in the game. Such as being able to be a bus driver, or fireman, or truck driver, or policemen. I believe it would add so much more to the game. If they would let you redesign your house and make it the way you wanted it would be awesome. Does it look like it will happen? No because honestly no one wants to go that in depth with their game because of money cost. Seeing as R* already made their money back and moresum I don't see why not. Should make up a petition of all the things we want to see in the game as an update and submit it to them on their site.

M

mark2k10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that they should definitely add under-glow or let players customize the name of the 'custom tires'.(Change 'Atomic' - whatever).

I like the part about the custom tires, but I think under-glow would be better on just low riders etc.

Emmanuel U

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Modder Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah could u imagine that, driving in gta then you see all the immature 10 year olds who drew penises on the car or other things...

As oppose to people making that their crew emblem and wearing it on their clothes/cars? It's a problem almost and game developer with user created art has to face and just accept that there will be ways to be perverts that will draw inappropriate images

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As oppose to people making that their crew emblem and wearing it on their clothes/cars? It's a problem almost and game developer with user created art has to face and just accept that there will be ways to be perverts that will draw inappropriate images

There's penises everywhere in the campaign, heck even online. n*** men, people committing coitus on the street, Lazlo and his penis tattoo. Maybe R* has an affinity for phallic pop culture.

Top Bottom
Login
Register