• Thread starter Lozzathelovemuscle
  • Start date
  • Views 381
L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So now I'm financially secure for the rest of my days on this game, I'm trying to collect different vehicles. I've already got the gang cars, the spawnable modded vehicles and a fair few of modded cars from the last GCTF glitch.

Now I'm after a nice collection of rusty vehicles and vehicles with worn paints. If anyone could point me in the right direction to a list of the available rusted cars and their locations I would be very grateful. Likewise, with the worn paint jobs. Also any advice on the most sort after/rare would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The rarest will always be the ones that don't spawn, like a few of the 255 bodystyled vehicles. There are some naturally spawning worn vehicles though, far too many to list. There is a lot of information out there on those already though if you search the web.

Upvote 0
L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The rarest will always be the ones that don't spawn, like a few of the 255 bodystyled vehicles. There are some naturally spawning worn vehicles though, far too many to list. There is a lot of information out there on those already though if you search the web.

Thanks. I've tried searching the Web but to no avail. I've seen rusted cars cutting about but I want to have rare ones and I'd like to beable to choose the ones I want and to fill a 10 car garage with them. I'm also intrigued about these worn paints as people talk about pearlescent with them. I'm not sure if they mean you add the pearlescent or if they already come with them. Like I said; information is hard to find on the Internet but I appreciate your feedback.

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bodystyle variations add, remove or combine parts that aren't otherwise available. For example, you can't add a spoiler to a Stratum in LSC, it's a bodystyle variant. Generally, 255 will have all parts added and 0 will have all parts removed.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register