What's new

Working Car 2 Car merge / Unmoddables (BEFF)

• Thread starter justusingauser
  • Start date
  • Views 3,283
J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, Wanted to remake my first bad attempt at a thread for the BEFF car 2 car merge we have all and are wanting to use! This can be done with any car or anything you can recieve with any means from GCTF.

C1 will be your MAIN Console.
C2 is your Secondary.

You will require a friend either way you will be doing this, you just need them for a moment.

C1. Load into GTA:O and be inside the LSCM.

C1. Have a stock car, this can be whatever car you're friend has a modded version of (or sell them the modded version and buy a stock one, remember where you put this stock version) (eg. friend has modded zentorno, have a stock one)

C1. Once you have the stock version of the car, using netcut LOCK C1.

(wait roughly 1-5mins)

C2. Sign into you're profile and open GTA and head into a invite only.

C2. Purchase a car you want modded ontop of the stock car you purchased/have.

C2. Wait for the car to be delievered, Force a save by either switching outfits or buying ammo and then close GTA.

C1. Back on C1, Unlock console and join you're friend.

C1. Once you join your friend. Go into LSCM and get them to sell you their modded version of the car.

C1. Buy the car over the stock one. Force a save and losd into story mode, back online and done!

Notes:

If you are planning to due this with lets say a dune, You would use that STOCK car for your GCTF donor insted of purchasing the car you'd like over it. Works with any GCTF possible so it just depends on finding the one that works best.

You can also do upto 40 cars I believe in one BEFF, Just have tons of stock cars and friend either have the 1 version of that car modded or multiple.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
How are ye signing in two consoles at once?
When you cut your first console with netcut and wait about a minute or so you are able to login to the other console and keep the other one open :smile:

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you cut your first console with netcut and wait about a minute or so you are able to login to the other console and keep the other one open :smile:
Right, so your lagging the connection, but do you have to keep it lagged to stay in two consoles ? Or just while loading in?

Sorry, I'm very new to this two console thing with same profile.

space and time

space and time

Reaction score
Sin$
HappyShredder

HappyShredder

Reaction score
Sin$
Right, so your lagging the connection, but do you have to keep it lagged to stay in two consoles ? Or just while loading in?

Sorry, I'm very new to this two console thing with same profile.
You have to keep it. You can even clean scratched colors with this method. You can use the "buy over" not only for merging, but for modding. I can give you details if you like. You can make own donor cars, etc.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to keep it. You can even clean scratched colors with this method. You can use the "buy over" not only for merging, but for modding. I can give you details if you like. You can make own donor cars, etc.
Exactly! There is lots of potiental with the buy over method, two tones ontop of DM parts for next gen or even flip interiors if you have a flipped donor on crew black 😉

M

mayday24

Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly would you clean scratched cars with this? I 've been doing this Car-to-car merge for a while, but I was unaware of how you could use your Car Slots to build cars from scratch without a friend or third console.

HappyShredder

HappyShredder

Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly would you clean scratched cars with this? I 've been doing this Car-to-car merge for a while, but I was unaware of how you could use your Car Slots to build cars from scratch without a friend or third console.
When you have your modded car done so far, but primary, or secondary is scratched do this (I take secondary for example but you can fix even both)

1. Start console 1 and load into your character, where the car is at. (Invite only)
2. Bring the car to LSC, or your Autoshop.
3. Choose a colour an just HOVER over it
4. Apply Netcut on console 1

5. Head over to your console 2 (can be public if you do it at the Autoshop)
6. Start GTA, choose "play here instead" and "last saved"
7. Load into the same account/character
8. Get your vehicle into the workshop
9. Choose and buy "Crew" on secondary
10. Leave workshop
11. Wait for orange circle, get out of the car, change outfit twice, wait for orange circle
12. Quit to story mode (Franklin), wait 5 seconds
13. Quit to home screen, close game
14. Quit account

15. Head over to console 1
16. BUY color
17. Leave workshop, wait for orange circle
18. Quit over pause menu into public session, wait 5 seconds, quit to home screen, close game
19. Disable Netcut
20. Start on console 1, choose "cloud",
21. Color should be clean.

A lot of things can happen, like: Color is scratched, do again, total different color, etc. Or the right color.

C

comet7

Reaction score
Sin$
When you have your modded car done so far, but primary, or secondary is scratched do this (I take secondary for example but you can fix even both)

1. Start console 1 and load into your character, where the car is at. (Invite only)

10. Leave workshop
11. Wait for orange circle, get out of the car, change outfit twice, wait for orange circle
14. Quit account

16. BUY color
18. Quit over pause menu into public session, wait 5 seconds, quit to home screen, close game
19. Disable Netcut

A lot of things can happen, like: Color is scratched, do again, total different color, etc. Or the right color.
How would you go about this if the windows are scratched?

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

10. Leave workshop
14. Quit account

16. BUY color
19. Disable Netcut

Great to know!
Any way to uncheck rims or replace only rims on a car with beff???
Post automatically merged:

10. Leave workshop
14. Quit account

16. BUY color
19. Disable Netcut

Thanks for that tip!
Any way to change or uncheck RIMS ONLY with beff method ?

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Great to know!

Thanks for that tip!
All that I know from beffing for rims is scratching C2 with clean on C1 and hoping for results or flip with a magic spot which is already too much of a hassle.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Great to know!

Thanks for that tip!
there is a method called beff spots or something like that. pure fred has a video on it

my bad thats for wheel color

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is a method called beff spots or something like that. pure fred has a video on it

my bad thats for wheel color
Still interesting

All that I know from beffing for rims is scratching C2 with clean on C1 and hoping for results or flip with a magic spot which is already too much of a hassle.
What do u mean? Choice on C2 will get applied without checking C1?

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Still interesting

What do u mean? Choice on C2 will get applied without checking C1?
Normal scratch clean but use higher selected rim type and flip them, should give unselected results.

Top Bottom
Login
Register