What's new

Patched Car 2 Car Full Merge ( Yacht Captain )

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 49,381
A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To stay glitched out as you enter L’s customs hold triangle you will be on black screen join anawack but don’t accept any alert join another friend/player in the same aim as you you will See anawack alert changes to targeting mode now accept the targeting mode alert and decline the alert behind it boom you stay glitched out

Last edited:
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To stay glitched out as you enter L’s customs hold triangle you will be on black screen join anawack but don’t accept any alert join another friend/player in the same aim as you you will See anawack alert changes to targeting mode now accept the targeting mode alert and decline the alert behind it boom you stay glitched out

Eventually this changes ur targeting mode and messes up the glitch. Once u merge 2 cars, u need to join someone in assisted aim (instead of anawack) for the next 2 merges. Then swap back and forth every 2 merges to stay glitched out (for ps4 ver on ps5 at least). Also 1 person has to be unglitched to get everyone else into the car meet.

Last edited:
A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eventually this changes ur targeting mode and messes up the glitch. Once u merge 2 cars, u need to join someone in assisted aim (instead of anawack) for the next 2 merges. Then swap back and forth every 2 merges to stay glitched out (for ps5 at least). Also 1 person has to be unglitched to get everyone else into the car meet.
I’ve been merging multiple cars all day live on stream ??? but ok if you say so

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been merging multiple cars all day live on stream ??? but ok if you say so
Well u GO GIRL! Pop that neck and snap them FANGERS! Also, I didnt say so.... I typed so! Get it right! U on ps5 playing 4? Joining anawack initially? Cause on my yt video is where I ran into the problem and figured it out. ??‍♂️ ???

Last edited:
A

Arch3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you merge special vehicles from vehicles warehouse with this glitch?

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well u GO GIRL! Pop that neck and snap them FANGERS! Also, I didnt say so.... I typed so! Get it right! U on ps5 playing 4? Joining anawack initially? Cause on my yt video is where I ran into the problem and figured it out. ??‍♂️ ???
No I’m on ps5 playing next gen do u no how to read…… I’ve live streamed merging about 10 cars in a row what’s with the wallys on this site you contribute something for a noob to say it don’t work

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I’m on ps5 playing next gen do u no how to read…… I’ve live streamed merging about 10 cars in a row what’s with the wallys on this site you contribute something for a noob to say it don’t work
U said u were on ps5. That leaves 2 options lil mama. U never specified which version. On ps5 using the ps4 version it works the way I posted, check my video. Do u "no" how to read? And noob? ? Usually girls ain't this funny! I never said u were wrong, I was tryna help those on ps4, but u got ur knickers in a twist. U a sensitive lil mama, huh?
Post automatically merged:

Can you merge special vehicles from vehicles warehouse with this glitch?
No, cuz u can't call for those by yacht list.

T

TheBeastOfSkyrim

Reaction score
Sin$
is this still working as of latest update ? When I did it the day before the update on old gen my game kept crashing at the yacht

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is related subject guys, I need a gc2f to do this glitch in order to mod my own cars. Any workaround for ps5 new gen gc2f ?

RedMfBackpack

RedMfBackpack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot hit this **** to save my life. I either go into a arena war job and it kicks me into a new session or it brings me back down with the map not glitched out. My friends can hit it easily but I’ve never gotten it to work. This **** is frustrating.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot hit this **** to save my life. I either go into a arena war job and it kicks me into a new session or it brings me back down with the map not glitched out. My friends can hit it easily but I’ve never gotten it to work. This **** is frustrating.
Make sure matchmaking is off
Post automatically merged:

Eventually this changes ur targeting mode and messes up the glitch. Once u merge 2 cars, u need to join someone in assisted aim (instead of anawack) for the next 2 merges. Then swap back and forth every 2 merges to stay glitched out (for ps4 ver on ps5 at least). Also 1 person has to be unglitched to get everyone else into the car meet.
Your right, it definitely changes target mode after the second car

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i join anawack in lsc i get first alert fine but 2nd alert i get a network error message instead of targeti g change too decline, anyone any ideas why?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When i join anawack in lsc i get first alert fine but 2nd alert i get a network error message instead of targeti g change too decline, anyone any ideas why?
Your button timing is off. I have discovered that the timing of the first 2 presses are just as important as the one after the three booms. On Xbox, we press A twice, then wait for the three booms and press A again.

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your button timing is off. I have discovered that the timing of the first 2 presses are just as important as the one after the three booms. On Xbox, we press A twice, then wait for the three booms and press A again.
No its not, there is no issue at the arena, in LSC i get 1st alert but 2nd alert is not target too decline it is an error message

C

caleno2

Reaction score
Sin$
I need your guys help when i accept the second alert after pushing x on the ticket window an joining anawack the map disappears but i cannot move the character im on ps5

Top Bottom
Login
Register