Patched Can't use weapons in free mode after GTA race, now in GTA race also

• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 1,049
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody ever mess with the race a GTA race and got themselves stuck without the use of their guns in freemode? I can't shoot anybody, I have no access to guns, in the race I can pull my gun out but I can't shoot in the car. outside the car I can't shoot at all or pull my guns out or change weapons. In the car I cannot change weapon only pull the current weapon, it shows full ammo but I cannot shoot. FYI I'm at beakers Garage in paleto Bay, just underneath the garage using a custom job that I made

Update:
It's now several hours later I've been to Creator and back I've started jobs come back to free mode the only thing I haven't done is restart the game, or restart my Xbox, and I'm still gunless and weaponless. I still cannot access my weapon wheel. Passive mode is not enabled, I can still kill myself via Rockets from the oppressor, and nothing changes back to access with weapons. When I go to jobs I still don't have weapons inside the job. I can't fight anybody either. I just switch to story mode via start menu and leave GTA online, same thing in story mode, no weapons no weapon wheel, I can't swing on anybody either. buying new weapons in story mode didnt help.

attempting to restart the console...........

update 2:
restarted the xb1, and loaded into story mode first via x button. everything is restored back to normal in story, including the new weapons purchased while in the bug. AND ONLINE is back 2 NORML.

At first I thought I was off the radar or God mode because of the inability to use the weapon wheel, quickly discovered I was wrong on both those accounts. At least everything's back to normal

Last edited:
J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes!! This happened to me once exactly the same. Never figured out what caused it though
lol I tried all the same stuff you did too

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I got a feeling it was trying to respawn and do something else at the exact same time I just can't remember what exactly I was trying to do and respawn

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Anybody ever mess with the race a GTA race and got themselves stuck without the use of their guns in freemode? I can't shoot anybody, I have no access to guns, in the race I can pull my gun out but I can't shoot in the car. outside the car I can't shoot at all or pull my guns out or change weapons. In the car I cannot change weapon only pull the current weapon, it shows full ammo but I cannot shoot. FYI I'm at beakers Garage in paleto Bay, just underneath the garage using a custom job that I made

Update:
It's now several hours later I've been to Creator and back I've started jobs come back to free mode the only thing I haven't done is restart the game, or restart my Xbox, and I'm still gunless and weaponless. I still cannot access my weapon wheel. Passive mode is not enabled, I can still kill myself via Rockets from the oppressor, and nothing changes back to access with weapons. When I go to jobs I still don't have weapons inside the job. I can't fight anybody either. I just switch to story mode via start menu and leave GTA online, same thing in story mode, no weapons no weapon wheel, I can't swing on anybody either. buying new weapons in story mode didnt help.

attempting to restart the console...........

update 2:
restarted the xb1, and loaded into story mode first via x button. everything is restored back to normal in story, including the new weapons purchased while in the bug. AND ONLINE is back 2 NORML.

At first I thought I was off the radar or God mode because of the inability to use the weapon wheel, quickly discovered I was wrong on both those accounts. At least everything's back to normal
Yes this has happened to me before...
I restart and all was good!

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I do remember messing with taxis a lot in story mode, changing waypoints, stealing the taxi killing the driver, trying to do different targeting modes

. PS
During the taxi thing, I ended up managing to freeze my story mode money. I wish I would have had more in my bank account, and not have reset my story mode from previous glitches. The more I would have had in my bank account the more I could have bought without spending a dime. After I unfroze my bank account in story mode is when all this started to happen. Right after that I decided to start messing with beekers garage, and trying to force a car through the map into the garage From Below. That part worked however I could not get the cars to stick in free mode like I could with the CEO office. During the race and trying to glitch cars into free mode by killing the other player and stealing the car, that's when I loaded back into free mode because the race didn't react the way I wanted or I was testing to see if the car stuck I forget which. I might even have video of most of this, including the Frozen bank account in storymode

Last edited:
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
added video of Frozen bank account in story mode

Top Bottom