• Thread starter TechFreak2516
  • Start date
  • Views 2,324
TechFreak2516

TechFreak2516

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just updated to 17489,and when i launch dashlaunch,it won't let me click on any of the tabs,like plugins,or netowkr,etc if i do it just does nothing.And i can't do anything,and then i updated dashlaunch to v3.15 and it still didn't work.I really am confused on why this would happen,please help,thanks!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just updated to 17489,and when i launch dashlaunch,it won't let me click on any of the tabs,like plugins,or netowkr,etc if i do it just does nothing.And i can't do anything,and then i updated dashlaunch to v3.15 and it still didn't work.I really am confused on why this would happen,please help,thanks!

Dashlaunch is only supported up to 17349, the old dash.

Wait for it to be updated, and when it is, it'll be at the top of this list:
http://www.homebrew-connection.org/

In the meantime, you can manually edit your Launch.ini file, by grabbing it from your Xbox HDD and opening it on your PC in WordPad.

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

In the meantime, you can manually edit your Launch.ini file, by grabbing it from your Xbox HDD and opening it on your PC in WordPad.
i wouldnt say it only supported on 17349. im on 17489 and dashlaunch is working fine for me. only some people are having issues.

TechFreak2516

TechFreak2516

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah but see I deleted that ini.Because I thought that would fix the issue.And is there any ways to maybe fix this?It's really annoying how I can't even setup my plug-ins to go online. :smile:

G

G 3 T LiiT

Reaction score
Sin$
I was having dashlaunch issues also, at 1st i used j-runner for the new nand, but then i used xebuild and it works fine:thumbsup:

TechFreak2516

TechFreak2516

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was having dashlaunch issues also, at 1st i used j-runner for the new nand, but then i used xebuild and it works fine:thumbsup:
Oh hey thanks man.That is what I did too.I used k runner first.Thanks man I'll try that out.But right now my STUPID PC is installing updates and it just failed and is so far taking 20 minutes.I am so bored right now I had to say this lol.

D

Deleted member 208543

Follow @slow4.6 on ig
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but see I deleted that ini.Because I thought that would fix the issue.And is there any ways to maybe fix this?It's really annoying how I can't even setup my plug-ins to go online. :smile:
Download a fresh .ini and edit it yourself. It's literally the easiest thing in the world. If you need help you can PM me

TechFreak2516

TechFreak2516

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks everybody but i fixed it,i used xebuild instead of jrunner to do it and it worked.Lol awesome!Thanks i love you all not gay.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Screw j-runner what a waste of time that was.
It's not jrunners fault. We are using a non official release and Jrunner is tying to download what it thinks is the most current. If you copy the dash launch files it works perfectly.

cris canizalez

cris canizalez

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks everybody but i fixed it,i used xebuild instead of jrunner to do it and it worked.Lol awesome!Thanks i love you all not gay.
i need help my dashlaunch freezez everytime i click something someone help 
i need help my dashlaunch freezez everytime i click something someone help please

Top Bottom
Login
Register