What's new

Solved Cant update, want to use rgh hard drive

• Thread starter Klipp
  • Start date
  • Views 955
K

Klipp

Reaction score
Im trying to update my vanilla xbox 360 with no rgh installed so i can go on the store and buy something for my account (backwards compatible game)everytime i try to update i keep getting an error i found out it means no hdd could be found but i have a fresh 32 gb usb inserted. Im thinking about using the hdd i use on my rgh to get on (it dosent have my nand on it just games i bought it after i had already rgh’d my xbox) im just wondering if my profile will get banned by using this hdd because it has rgh files on it ex. Stealth server plugins and games.

Last edited:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Im trying to update my vanilla xbox 360 with no rgh installed so i can go on the store and buy something for my account (backwards compatible game)everytime i try to update i keep getting an error i found out it means no hdd could be found but i have a fresh 32 gb usb inserted. Im thinking about using the hdd i use on my rgh to get on (it dosent have my nand on it just games i bought it after i had already rgh’d my xbox) im just wondering if my profile will get banned by using this hdd because it has rgh files on it ex. Stealth server plugins.
Make sure the fresh USB is formatted correctly.

Go to your system settings and check to see if the USB is detected, the Xbox should prompt for reformat if it's not the correct one.

K

Klipp

Reaction score

Go to your system settings and check to see if the USB is detected, the Xbox should prompt for reformat if it's not the correct one.
Yes it shows up, i formatted it on xbox 360

K

Klipp

Reaction score

If it helps this is the error code im receiving : 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F

K

Klipp

Reaction score

Do you think my profile will get banned if i just use the hdd to connect and buy a game

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Do you think my profile will get banned if i just use the hdd to connect and buy a game
Probably not, considering all those files can't be ran.

I'm not even sure if the Xbox will recognize the hard drive.

K

Klipp

Reaction score
Probably not, considering all those files can't be ran.

I'm not even sure if the Xbox will recognize the hard drive.
I just put it in, it continued the update and now i am connected to live, just a lil sketchy you know lmao

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I just put it in, it continued the update and now i am connected to live, just a lil sketchy you know lmao
If it works, it works I guess.

Top Bottom