Can't turn god mode on online?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by hinkypunk9, Jul 24, 2009 with 11 replies and 818 views.

1. hinkypunk9

hinkypunk9 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey guys i was just wondering why i can't turn god mode on online? because just before i was able to turn it on, but now, now matter how quickly i press x after y, god mode doesnt turn on?

2. Cali Alec

Cali Alec Banned

Ratings:
    Are you sure your host? It only works if your host.

3. OP
    hinkypunk9

hinkypunk9 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok how do i find out if im host? and is there a way to make it so im always the host?

4. Cali Alec

Cali Alec Banned

Ratings:
    In CoD Tool, you can make it so your always host. It works 95% of the time. Btw you can tell that your host when your the first person on the list when the game starts and it shows the loading menu.

5. OP
    hinkypunk9

hinkypunk9 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, but isnt cod tool for a saved game? how would a saved game be able to edit online? can you tell me how to make me host all the time using cod tool please?

6. Cali Alec

Cali Alec Banned

Ratings:
    Yes CoD Tool is for savegames. When you resume Solo Campaign, it transfers most of the settings to Nazi Zombies, so you will always be host.

7. OP
    hinkypunk9

hinkypunk9 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok so all i need to do is mod the save game file, then resume it, and then get out of it and go to online co-op and it should make me the host?

8. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    remod your account then try again in single player press start go to options then press b then resume game and it should work

9. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You don't have to be host. I'm not ever host and it always works for me. You have to be host if you wanna do slowmo and stuff like that but not for god mode and no clip...

10. baddreams12345

baddreams12345 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont think you have to be at the top of the list to be host or else you dont have to be host to get no clip/god mode to work because I was second and third on the list today and still could use the mods.

11. R3D x A1M

R3D x A1M Newbie

Ratings:
    It's people like you, who use it online, that made them release the update.

• Like Like x 1
  12. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Where the f*ck else are you going to use it again?