• Thread starter TahaMusty
  • Start date
  • Views 605
TahaMusty

TahaMusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've waited 32 days and my cash balance is below 750-780 million and still can't transfer. Please help me if you guys have any solutions.

Moderators if this isn't the right place, please move it to the correct sub board.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've waited 32 days and my cash balance is below 750-780 million and still can't transfer. Please help me if you guys have any solutions.

Moderators if this isn't the right place, please move it to the correct sub board.

What platform are you transferring from?

Upvote 0
IPlayzZ

IPlayzZ

C# and JAVA Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
To transfer an account to next gen, it has to be,
- 30 days old or more
- 500m (No more then that amount)
- Level 250 (No more then that level)

Upvote 0
IPlayzZ

IPlayzZ

C# and JAVA Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
My accounts have 750 mill and transfers whit out any problem
Have you transferred lately like this week or within the last few days?!, i'm pretty sure they have changed it once again since then or I may be wrong As I saw people having problems trying to transfer with above 500 million and with Serendipity menu also it has an option of Clean Recovery, 500m and level 250 now??

Upvote 0
Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you transferred lately like this week, i'm pretty quite sure they have changed it once again since then?! As I heard people are having problems trying to transfer with above 500 million and Serendipity menu has an option of Clean Recovery, 500m and level 250.
That could be possible that they changed it my accounts date from 5/6 weeks ago

Still one account waiting to transfer

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you transferred lately like this week or within the last few days?!, i'm pretty sure they have changed it once again since then or I may be wrong As I saw people having problems trying to transfer with above 500 million and with Serendipity menu also it has an option of Clean Recovery, 500m and level 250 now??

PS3 can transfer up to $779 million to any next-gen.
Xbox360 is at $599 million.
As of today. 
To transfer an account to next gen, it has to be,
- 30 days old or more
- 500m (No more then that amount)
- Level 250 (No more then that level)

Rank does not matter. 1-8000 will transfer.

Upvote 0
TahaMusty

TahaMusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There bullcrap, I waited a month just to transfer and they lower the amount of money to transfer. Bloody dogs

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
You're saying it changed to 550m I have 750m

I'm saying if you are transferring from Xbox 360, the limit is $599 million. If you are transferring from PS3, it's $779 million. I do both, I've transferred both today, and this is how it is.
Do you have the ability to reduce your money, or do you need someone to do it for you?

Upvote 0
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I need someone to do it for me, I'm not a modder :frown:
Just buy everything from pegasus/buy a yacht/max apartments/Ceo office and all that other stuff. If you still aren't close to that just buy the Proto a bunch of times.

Upvote 0
TahaMusty

TahaMusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've bought everything lol, maxed out all the cars, still cannot lower. I had 750m and now I'm on 701m

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Just buy everything from pegasus/buy a yacht/max apartments/Ceo office and all that other stuff. If you still aren't close to that just buy the Proto a bunch of times.

You cannot buy a Proto, yacht or CEO offices on last-gen.

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, well you know what I mean lol.
Just max out what you can.

Lol, I know- it's just hard as hell to drop $200 million on last gen. I'll just do it for him.

On that subject- it always amazes me when last-gen kiddies insist on having billions and billions on their accounts... I guess it's just to show off to their friends.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register