• Thread starter Renseren42
  • Start date
  • Views 553
R

Renseren42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only communicate thru teamspeak and not the ingame voice system.... anyone know how i can fix this?

I know for sure that teammates can hear me i just cant hear them. Ive checked the settings voice channel is set to all, and volume is set to max

Anyone have a similar problem? Know a fix?

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only communicate thru teamspeak and not the ingame voice system.... anyone know how i can fix this?

I know for sure that teammates can hear me i just cant hear them. Ive checked the settings voice channel is set to all, and volume is set to max

Anyone have a similar problem? Know a fix?
CTRL + Y or if that doesn't fix it check your keybinding for your push to talk.

Upvote 0
R

Renseren42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bro i have cycled thru all the settings, None, TeamOnly, All, and it doesnt work, and its not keybinding either like i said i know my teammates can hear me i just cant hear them

Upvote 0
Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
Sin$
bro i have cycled thru all the settings, None, TeamOnly, All, and it doesnt work, and its not keybinding either like i said i know my teammates can hear me i just cant hear them
Go to your steam settings and check your settings to see what your headset and microphone are set to.

94233513fd47a8918442e45357db9f6d.png

EDIT: Also check your "Playback device" settings on your computer. You can do that by going to the speaker icon in the bottom right and right clicking it and go to "Playback device" and find your headphones or speakers and set it as default.​

051d052344b1ba4ce9d4902b92d33033.png

Also have your friends check their settings cause it could not only be you..​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

Renseren42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i followed your steps but it was all set correct. I know the problem is me because some games im on teamspeak with my friend and we join with 1-2 randoms, and my friend can hear the guy talking in game. And the guy can hear me only I can not hear anyone in pubg, only teamspeak

Upvote 0
Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
Sin$
i followed your steps but it was all set correct. I know the problem is me because some games im on teamspeak with my friend and we join with 1-2 randoms, and my friend can hear the guy talking in game. And the guy can hear me only I can not hear anyone in pubg, only teamspeak
I'm not sure what it is then, If you checked everything and it's none of those then your SOL I guess.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register