Discussion Cant stream movies after being banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty9112

Reaction score
Cant stream video or anything cuz it asks for an update which i downloaded a long time ago...I guess every1 is having this problem?If u havent tried please give it a try n post back...A lot of my games dont play right now also..Especialy my newer ones...

TheMLGweezy

Reaction score
Yea I have the same problem. Does anyone know a way you can get that optional media update if you're banned?

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't try that yet. Obviously, you can't use Netflix anymore either...which pisses me off.

TRK212

Reaction score
M$ like usual . . . never expected all this. Never done anything I won't open Xbox because if I get the RROD, I'll call, ***** and get a new one for free. Thats what I done with my wireless mic like 5 times. But I did open up the HDD & I was wondering if there was a way to put music directly on it. I'm too lazy to actually burn CD's.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
TRK212 said:
M$ like usual . . . never expected all this. Never done anything I won't open Xbox because if I get the RROD, I'll call, ***** and get a new one for free. Thats what I done with my wireless mic like 5 times. But I did open up the HDD & I was wondering if there was a way to put music directly on it. I'm too lazy to actually burn CD's.
WTF are you talking about?

TRK212

Reaction score
I went from the part that I'm happy for not being banned asking a question . . . can no one read, is everyone this ignorant??

Jac0b

More Dubstep
Reaction score
TRK212 said:
I went from the part that I'm happy for not being banned asking a question . . . can no one read, is everyone this ignorant??
NO you just don't make any damn sense..

But really you thought you could play netflix on a banned console? It's banned from connecting to the internet.

Kira

Reaction score
A ban is a ban. Once you get console banned, it bans you basically from anything. There's no way to bypass it. Sucks for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom