• Thread starter XxJake_ModzxX
  • Start date
  • Views 6,838
X

XxJake_ModzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats what happeneds when i try and sign into an account. i have a unbanned kv and working stealth server. ive also tried multiple servers, and reflashing my nand. It does this everytime even when i sign in on dash and i cant play online because its not letting me sign into my account

X

XxJake_ModzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me your plugins? have you tried signing in on freestyle dash first? and when the browser opens what page does it come up with?
1.xbdm 2.StealthServer 3.JRPC 4.RPC 5.XDRPC and i dont have FSD i just launch bo2 from the default_mp.xex since its the only game i mod/play. And when it openes it just stays a white screen, doesnt load anything

Just Dyl Bro

Just Dyl Bro

Verified Hoster / UK RGH Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
1.xbdm 2.StealthServer 3.JRPC 4.RPC 5.XDRPC and i dont have FSD i just launch bo2 from the default_mp.xex since its the only game i mod/play. And when it openes it just stays a white screen, doesnt load anything
Best thing to do is download FSD, latest version, on dashlaunch make sure it opens the freestyle dash upon startup, and sign in while on FSD before going on the game, let me know how you get on :smile:

X

XxJake_ModzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best thing to do is download FSD, latest version, on dashlaunch make sure it opens the freestyle dash upon startup, and sign in while on FSD before going on the game, let me know how you get on :smile:
when i sign in on freestyle dash it just simply doesnt work... do you have skype?

X

XxJake_ModzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign in on xbox.com with the account and verify it, then try again on console.
i will do that. i just looked it up again and found quite a few people saying its my consolde not connected to the internet. when i test XBL connection it comes up with a yellow explimation mark saying "connection warning, you can connect to Xblox LIVE, but your current network configuration may limit your ability to join a multiplayer game or hear (or be heard by) other people in your party. lets try and fix it"

X

XxJake_ModzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete every profile you have on your console, clear cache, and retry.
i did that, and deleted internet explorer and it worked, right when i got onnline my kv got banned tho lol, wont be playing for a while anyways now lmao, thank you for your help btw

Top Bottom
Login
Register