What's new

Discussion Can't seem to find players on MCC...?

J

JoKuZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been searching for about an hour now and haven't found a single player in any playlist?

My connection is perfect on every device in the house, is there a reason why...?

F

fofman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's monday. So post neede to be dispatched on Friday to realistically get it today. Just wait a few hours

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Give it a few hours when it's actually out and you'll find players.

PinnFTW

PinnFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been searching for about an hour now and haven't found a single player in any playlist?

My connection is perfect on every device in the house, is there a reason why...?
You get it from stores or digital download?

s234567

s234567

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The bulk of players are from the Americas, you'll have to wait until 12:01 EST until you see a gigantic mountain of players roll in

Zuke

Zuke

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
been watching people stream for a few hours now and none of them could get in games ether

Legeree

Legeree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've had the game all weekend. I've been basically finding the same 20 people (pros and reviewers) back when there were only two playlists. I don't think the servers are up 100% right now due to them prepping for a big launch later tonight.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Servers are more than likely down until an hour before launch.
They're up, but not enough people are on for constant games. Ie if 20 people are on, and all are in 4v4's, and stay in those, the lobby is full a 21st person will have a hard time joining.

Top Bottom
Login
Register