cant see 360 on my t.v.

Discussion in 'Xbox Support Archive' started by Periphery, Jun 29, 2009 with 4 replies and 310 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Periphery

Periphery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    for some reason when i hit tv video on my remote and it has a blue screen but when i turn my 360 on i can hear it turning on and pressing the guide button i can hear it but i cant see it i only see the blue screen and says video in the top corner.. what should i do and every things pluged in properly

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Is the switch on the connector on HDTV or TV? Are you connecting it through the AV cables or the HDMI cable?

3. OP
    Periphery

Periphery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it hook to a regular t.v and everythings correct.. im just gonna have to send it in im using the red,white and yellow cords if thats what you mean.. and also while im playing the graphics start to mess up.

4. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow thats a coincidence. i had one of those laying around today. i replaced the x-clamps with screws, then let it run with the fan only on the cpu for 15-20 min. then let it cool down for another 20. then turned it on and it worked. to prevent this from happening again i just put the 12v fan mod on it. now i have 7 working xboxes. lolz

5. darkFX

darkFX Member

Ratings:
    ^^^I think your in the wrong thread.....

Have you tried it n other tv's?
    Could be your tv