Question Can't run anything after using SEN Enabler

• Thread starter 2kittle
  • Start date
  • Views 1,401

2kittle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello All!

Thank you in advance for at least reading this post. I wanted to provide a brief summary of my Hacking experience with Sony systems with you all before the issue.

I started my hacking days long ago on the original Phat PSP. I remember how expensive "Lumines" was back then XD.

Anyways after a long hiatus (Adult Life) I decided to hack my Ps3. Now, I have the "Slim" version, and I managed to get 4.81 Cobra Dex/Cex or something onto it. The funny thing about this is, I have this modded PS3 and I only play one game on it.

Ncaa Football 14. I've been playing this game for years and it is quite possibly the greatest Football game ever made. Of course, it is also the last one that they made before being sued.

Anyway, earlier today I was fiddlin around on the internet and found that there was actually Uniform Pack DLC for the game.

:0

I never knew this. So, I decided to figure out how to get that DLC, at any cost. It appears that the only way to get this DLC was by buying it through the Game.

This was the issue.

I was under the understanding that in order to access the Psn store, I would need to actually use a service called SEN Enabler.

This was so I could spoof my version to 4.83

So I load it up, install the pkg and decide to "Enable" the Patch. I restarted my system and proceeded to try and log into the Psn store, which gives me a "We have logged you out" error. I thought this was because of my password, so I decided to create a new PSN account. Still the same error.

I thought the hell with it, Ill just play the game.

Upon starting the game from the Splash Screen, it loads for about ten seconds then gives a "Operation Failed to Start
Error 80010017"

There appears to be no way for me to redo what I apparently screwed up on my system. I see an option would be to Install a new CFW, which I would not really want to do at this time.

BTW, the game was purchased from the PSN store long ago, and had worked for about 2 years. No other game will work and gives me the same error now

So my real question is this:

What did I do?

How do I fix it?

Should I just go up to 3.83 CFW?

Thanks a ton you guys.

I understand this may be a noob post, but you guys have to realize I am fairly comfortable with Sony Hacking and the things that come with it. I am just confused at this point.

S

S3XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try disabling SEN? And downloading the DLC off of the internet as a .pkg? It’s also recommended to be on the latest CFW

Top Bottom
Login
Register