• Views 466
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I was at my friend's house Friday night and I recovered my GT there so we could play Black Ops. When I went home on Saturday I went to recover it back and it got about 25% through and then it said "Xbox Live Sign-up is currently unavailable" and goes back to the dashboard. It is now Monday and I'm getting the same error. How can I fix this?

ModdedData

ModdedData

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call Xbox (1-800-4-MY-XBOX) or try deleting your profile of your xbox, restart it then recover it. Make sure your connection to xbox live is conneted

Call Xbox (1-800-4-MY-XBOX) or try deleting your profile of your xbox, restart it then recover it. Make sure your connection to xbox live is conneted

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I was at my friend's house Friday night and I recovered my GT there so we could play Black Ops. When I went home on Saturday I went to recover it back and it got about 25% through and then it said "Xbox Live Sign-up is currently unavailable" and goes back to the dashboard. It is now Monday and I'm getting the same error. How can I fix this?
i will try it for you if you whant just pm me

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Delete the profile and items! clear cache...then recover..this happen to me when i modded something wrong.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

The 2nd option worked :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register