What's new

Discussion Can't put HAMR in the fridge...Why?

• Thread starter S7Fan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,323
S7Fan

S7Fan

Reaction score
Sin$
So i was playing today and got a HAMR and decided to put it in the fridge just to find out i can't??
I was able to put one in before but not this time, WHY?? Any one else able to put one in?

Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Generally, weapons that are "too big" won't fit in the fridge. I couldn't put an unwanted sniper in there because of its size (I'm assuming).

SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure im able to but a SLGD HAMR in there

SSND Grapejuice

SSND Grapejuice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no problem putting the HAMR nor the SLGD HAMR in there, must be a bug.

S

SaintSlaughter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your other one still in there? I have one in the fridge. I have pulled it out to see if it was still there then put it right back.

O

OfficialZombieZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you cant put it in there - then you already have 1 in there

Z

Tomahawkmode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If he already had one in there it would still show the switching animation, so it must be some weird bug, try again then make a video of u trying if u can

CodyTheGreat7

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you don't have a HAMR in as either of your 2 guns can you take a gun out of the fridge? If so, is it a HAMR?

z1ppytek

z1ppytek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you cant put it in there - then you already have 1 in there

yep this. when you take a gun OUT of the fridge, it puts the gun you have in there. so you can't swap a m1911 for m&s, sldg hamr for hamr, etc

you need to have two completely different guns from what is stored in the fridge. and afaik the only guns you can't put in the fridge are the ray gun and thrustodyne

S7Fan

S7Fan

Reaction score
Sin$
the gun that is in the fridge is the pistol you get on the bus, I think it may be a bug! I get the same message as i do with the raygun. Only time i ever was able to put a HAMR in the fridge was when i had the raygun as my second weapon.
Also, I tried with the HAMR and the SLDG HAMR In 1 one game and still could not. Will try again later!
This is all online on solo.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
the gun that is in the fridge is the pistol you get on the bus, I think it may be a bug! I get the same message as i do with the raygun. Only time i ever was able to put a HAMR in the fridge was when i had the raygun as my second weapon.
Also, I tried with the HAMR and the SLDG HAMR In 1 one game and still could not. Will try again later!
This is all online on solo.
Buy the shotgun in the barn, put it in the fridge, then try to put the HAMR in the fridge. The only thing I haven't been able to put in the fridge is the ray gun.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was playing today and got a HAMR and decided to put it in the fridge just to find out i can't??
I was able to put one in before but not this time, WHY?? Any one else able to put one in?
all i can think is the game you was in was glitched and was seeing your gun as the pistol you spawn with . all i can think

illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya you wouldnt be able to put one in there if you either had one in there already or your secondary gun was the same as the one that was in the fridge already..(ie you have a pistol in there and you try to put the hammer in when you have the pistol again you cant have two of the same weapon in your hands

S7Fan

S7Fan

Reaction score
Sin$
ya you wouldnt be able to put one in there if you either had one in there already or your secondary gun was the same as the one that was in the fridge already..(ie you have a pistol in there and you try to put the hammer in when you have the pistol again you cant have two of the same weapon in your hands
.... i feel dumb! Thank you, I did not think about my other weapon being the same as the one in the fridge. I was focusing on nothing but putting my HAMR in there, lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register