• Thread starter BubbaStrubba
  • Start date
  • Views 391
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So yesterday i bought me first dlc pack for AW on ps4 with my friend we did both get the second dlc pack bc we liked that one the most but now we cant find any games if we go online we cant find games and cant play the maps i have re-instal the game like 6 times doesnt work anyone got a fix?

Thankyou:smile:

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So yesterday i bought me first dlc pack for AW on ps4 with my friend we did both get the second dlc pack bc we liked that one the most but now we cant find any games if we go online we cant find games and cant play the maps i have re-instal the game like 6 times doesnt work anyone got a fix?

Thankyou:smile:
Let me try to understand. You and a friend both bought the second DLC pack of all of them, and now you can't find any games online at all? Or just can't find any games with those specific maps?

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me try to understand. You and a friend both bought the second DLC pack of all of them, and now you can't find any games online at all? Or just can't find any games with those specific maps?
We cant find any game to play only if we are lucky a tdm it keeps saying "no games found"

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We cant find any game to play only if we are lucky a tdm it keeps saying "no games found"
Well it could be an issue with one of your connections. The servers are still populated, so it may very well be one of your guys's NAT types being less than Open.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it could be an issue with one of your connections. The servers are still populated, so it may very well be one of your guys's NAT types being less than Open.
Well that is what i was thinking of but before we downloaded the second mappack of AW we could play without any problem after the dlc the problems starts with "no games found" people saying that u need to buy all 4 packs in order to fix thiss bug but that makes no sence to me

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that is what i was thinking of but before we downloaded the second mappack of AW we could play without any problem after the dlc the problems starts with "no games found" people saying that u need to buy all 4 packs in order to fix thiss bug but that makes no sence to me
Yeah, you should not have to. I honestly do not see what the issue is, seeing as buying more maps would seem like you could actually find games quicker being you have more maps you have access to now. In addition to the standard ones. I'd sent in a report ticket to Activison Support to try and help you on this one.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you should not have to. I honestly do not see what the issue is, seeing as buying more maps would seem like you could actually find games quicker being you have more maps you have access to now. In addition to the standard ones. I'd sent in a report ticket to Activison Support to try and help you on this one.
Yeah but Activision says not their problem.. i am not the only one on cod forums is it raining complains about "no games found" after buying 1 or more dlc packs...

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but Activision says not their problem.. i am not the only one on cod forums is it raining complains about "no games found" after buying 1 or more dlc packs...
What can I say... they don't give great answers when involving a business aspect into it such as DLC. Greed is certainly on the playing field there. Wish you luck man!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register