What's new

Solved CANT MOVE KHANJALI FROM MOC TO ARENA

Y

Yeeekz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I did the GCTF glitch and a friend gave me a khanjali, I wanted to save it in the arena so I called a elegy that I have stored in the garage and when I try to save the elegy to send the khanjali to the arena.
It gives me an error saying that is not possible to store the elegy because the vehicle can't be stored in the motorcycle club, I don't know why this happens.
I'd appreciate the help please

Solution
Navy Davey
That’s happening because the MOC has been patched for quite a while.
In addition the arena is patched from being able to see special vehicles.
The Khalanji would be invisible there even if there was a way to get it into the arena.
If you try to put the Khalanji in the Facility and you don’t already own it you will end up with a dead spot in your MOC.
If you own a Khalanji it still will not be able to be stored in your Facility as you will get an infinite black loading screen if you try driving it in.
It is possible that you can drive whichever car you have in the Nightclub entrance to swap with the Khalanji. It will still be invisible as it would in the Arena. It’s also possible you can go to another nightclub garage and use the blue...
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s happening because the MOC has been patched for quite a while.
In addition the arena is patched from being able to see special vehicles.
The Khalanji would be invisible there even if there was a way to get it into the arena.
If you try to put the Khalanji in the Facility and you don’t already own it you will end up with a dead spot in your MOC.
If you own a Khalanji it still will not be able to be stored in your Facility as you will get an infinite black loading screen if you try driving it in.
It is possible that you can drive whichever car you have in the Nightclub entrance to swap with the Khalanji. It will still be invisible as it would in the Arena. It’s also possible you can go to another nightclub garage and use the blue circle to swap a car from that garage with the khalanji.
It is unfortunate but your best option will be to save over the Khalanji by purchasing a free car over it unless you can live with a dead spot then store it in its space in the Facility.

Upvote 0
Solution
J

Jivko

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same problem. I tried making my facility full and then driving the khanjali in the facility. Then it turned into a normal car!!? When i tried to sell this vehicle, my khanjali was still staying in the moc. Please help!!

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same problem. I tried making my facility full and then driving the khanjali in the facility. Then it turned into a normal car!!? When i tried to sell this vehicle, my khanjali was still staying in the moc. Please help!!
Did you already own the Khalanji?
Is the car still in the khalanji spot?
What you need to try:
  1. Put a car in the nightclub entrance spot.
  2. Drive it out and into the MOC.
  3. Accept the alert.
  4. The Khalanji will now be in the nightclub.
  5. Go to garage B2.
  6. Move any car from there to the nightclub entrance.
  7. The Khalanji will be in B2.
  8. Take note of which car is in the Khalanji spot in the facility.
  9. Make sure that garage B2 is full.
  10. Join/start a heist setup or finale.
  11. In the vehicle selection screen select the car that’s in the Khalanji spot.
  12. Let the job start.
  13. Play the job or quit.
  14. The car in the Khalanji spot will now spawn on the street.
  15. Drive it to garage B2 in the nightclub.
  16. Accept the alert and choose the Khalanji to swap.
  17. Change your outfit for a game save.
  18. Quit to creator.
  19. Start an invite only session.
  20. Check your facility to see if your Khalanji moved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

Jivko

Reaction score
Sin$
One question, about the first steps, do i need to get a random car, and if yes, what do i actually have to do to get in the moc near the nightclub spot?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One question, about the first steps, do i need to get a random car, and if yes, what do i actually have to do to get in the moc near the nightclub spot?
It can be any of your cars.
You won’t lose it as it will be inside of the MOC.
You don’t have to be near the nightclub but since you will be going inside after you push the vehicle there it’s best that your MOC is close to the entrance just for time saving purposes.
Once you have your garages ready in the nightclub….
  • Car in the entrance
  • Garage B2 is full
Then you go outside and call your MOC:
When it spawns go back into the entrance drive the car out and proceed with the steps.

Good luck!
The OP of this thread wanted the Khalanji in his Arena.
He wanted to merge it using the long patched arena merge.
That issue has already been taken care of as you can see that my first post in this thread was from February of 2020.

The user I have been helping needs to put it back in the facility.
He has already tried what you wrote and ended up with a regular car in his Khalanji spot.
I wrote instructions on how he can get the Khalanji back to the correct facility spot.
I deleted your post as it doesn’t really help this particular user.

Thanks for trying to help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register