What's new

Solved CANT MOVE KHANJALI FROM MOC TO ARENA

Y

Yeeekz

Reaction score
Hi
I did the GCTF glitch and a friend gave me a khanjali, I wanted to save it in the arena so I called a elegy that I have stored in the garage and when I try to save the elegy to send the khanjali to the arena.
It gives me an error saying that is not possible to store the elegy because the vehicle can't be stored in the motorcycle club, I don't know why this happens.
I'd appreciate the help please

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
That’s happening because the MOC has been patched for quite a while.
In addition the arena is patched from being able to see special vehicles.
The Khalanji would be invisible there even if there was a way to get it into the arena.
If you try to put the Khalanji in the Facility and you don’t already own it you will end up with a dead spot in your MOC.
If you own a Khalanji it still will not be able to be stored in your Facility as you will get an infinite black loading screen if you try driving it in.
It is possible that you can drive whichever car you have in the Nightclub entrance to swap with the Khalanji. It will still be invisible as it would in the Arena. It’s also possible you can go to another nightclub garage and use the blue circle to swap a car from that garage with the khalanji.
It is unfortunate but your best option will be to save over the Khalanji by purchasing a free car over it unless you can live with a dead spot then store it in its space in the Facility.

Top Bottom