Solved Can't modify purchased vehicle

• Thread starter Mr_burnskush
  • Start date
  • Views 666
Mr_burnskush

Mr_burnskush

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a bunch of high end cars and modded them as much as I could a while ago. After ranking up I went back to modify them but LS Customs said, "this vehicle cannot be modified". I'm confused because I bought them legitimately. Anyone else encounter this problem?

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty sure it says that when you have explosives fitted to the car, there used to be a method to take them off and modify the vehicle, i have forgotten it though, you would have to youtube it, i know they could be removed though, ive done it myself in the past

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a bunch of high end cars and modded them as much as I could a while ago. After ranking up I went back to modify them but LS Customs said, "this vehicle cannot be modified". I'm confused because I bought them legitimately. Anyone else encounter this problem?
pretty sure it says that when you have explosives fitted to the car, there used to be a method to take them off and modify the vehicle, i have forgotten it though, you would have to youtube it, i know they could be removed though, ive done it myself in the past

If it is anything to do with explosives you can simply look in your contacts for a 'detonate bomb' entry or leave your car unlocked and unattended outside a LSC and if someone gets in it and it goes boom you get your answer.

This is something that shouldn't happen to legitimate cars, If you continue having issues you should contact Rockstar as they will be best placed to help you if something has went wrong behind the scenes. I'd recommend phoning them if you want to have your issue resolved ASAP.

Create a support ticket:
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/requests/new

Telephone Support:
For US Support
Phone: 1-866-405-5464
For Canadian Support
Phone: 1-800-269-5721
For UK Support
Phone: 08701 200060

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login