What's new

Solved cant mod vehicles with patriot smoke

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a very old bug. Someone just posted a topic about the patriot smoke so that reminded me, bunch of cars I own from 360 with the patriot smoke can't be driven inside the spray shops or the shop in ceo garage

Legit purchased vehicles

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wierd:wink:
I wonder how you might mod those cars... iFruit perhaps?
Try sending an order via iFruit to one of those cars...
Maybe you can reverse the curse that way:wink: lol

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait! Since they were modded they can't go into LSC? Never ran into that and I pretty much have cars from day 1 that were modded with patriot smoke.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait! Since they were modded they can't go into LSC? Never ran into that and I pretty much have cars from day 1 that were modded with patriot smoke.

I've googled this issue in the past, didn't really find much except a few people having the same problem. They aren't modded modded, bad choice of words on this site

It's mostly low end cars, most expensive one is the dubsta 6x6. I could just rebuy them but was just wondering if there ever was a fix

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've googled this issue in the past, didn't really find much except a few people having the same problem. They aren't modded modded, bad choice of words on this site

It's mostly low end cars, most expensive one is the dubsta 6x6. I could just rebuy them but was just wondering if there ever was a fix

Ahh I see...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register