What's new

Solved Can't mod gamerscore

S

sprky

Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this before in the past, and it's been working fine; however, lately every time I try to mod any achievement it doesn't seem to work. Upon attempting to sign into the profile, the icon to the left of the Gamertag is missing, though the others load up fine. When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows me with 0 achievements, and under System Settings > Memory I get Corrupt Profile.

I've tried using the newest version of Profile Editor, ExProfile, and Le Fluffie. With Le Fluffie I always hit the fix button prior to exiting. After using any of the programs I always rehash and resign with Modio, but the outcome is always the same.

What am I doing wrong, and how would I fix it?

S

sprky

Reaction score
Sin$
That's affirmative. It's nothing new though, really. Most people don't get banned for it, if done correctly.

But does anybody have a solution to this?

F

FrankCastle294

Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine did the same thing, and they reset his gamerscore but didn't ban him. By resetting his score, he can no longer get achievements for games he had prior to the reset, and it marked him as a cheater on xbox.com. Check your profile there to see if you're marked a cheater. Sorry, but that's the only thing i can think of.

Top Bottom
Login
Register