What's new

Solved Can't Launch XeXmenu 1.2, or anything else.

• Thread starter VoLt HuRp
  • Start date
  • Views 8,006
V

VoLt HuRp

Reaction score
Sin$
So earlier, I was trying to fix my dashlaunch issue. I watched a video on YT on how to "fix" this, and it had a download link for some plugins and a new launch.ini file. So I proceeded to download this and transfer them to my xbox via USB. I went into dashlaunch, set the plugins, disabled liveblock and livestrong, saved, and rebooted. The issue with this is: when I rebooted, I got a message saying some Xbox 360 content was missing. I hit okay, and my console rebooted once again. Now is where I am completely and utterly lost. My console turned back on, and goes to the dashboard without signing in, which I found quite odd. So I pressed my Xbox guide button, and noticed it said 0 profiles. Again, found this pretty odd. So I go over to My Games, and notice quite a few of them were missing. Went to XeXmenu and tried opening it, but every time now, I get an error that says Can't launch XeXmenu 1.2. I have tried everything possible to remedy this, including deleting all my profiles, as they had become corrupt, transferring XeX to and from a USB, etc. I am still having the same issue. All my profiles are now deleted, and I cannot open XeXmenu to remove the plugins from dashlaunch. If anyone has ANY idea on how to help me, please let me know as soon as possible, as I am very close to giving up and smashing the console with my truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
So earlier, I was trying to fix my dashlaunch issue with infernus failing to authenticate. I watched a video on YT on how to "fix" this, and it had a download link for some plugins and a new launch.ini file. So I proceeded to download this and transfer them to my xbox via USB. I went into dashlaunch, set the plugins, disabled liveblock and livestrong, saved, and rebooted. The issue with this is: when I rebooted, I got a message saying some Xbox 360 content was missing. I hit okay, and my console rebooted once again. Now is where I am completely and utterly lost. My console turned back on, and goes to the dashboard without signing in, which I found quite odd. So I pressed my Xbox guide button, and noticed it said 0 profiles. Again, found this pretty odd. So I go over to My Games, and notice quite a few of them were missing. Went to XeXmenu and tried opening it, but every time now, I get an error that says Can't launch XeXmenu 1.2. I have tried everything possible to remedy this, including deleting all my profiles, as they had become corrupt, transferring XeX to and from a USB, etc. I am still having the same issue. All my profiles are now deleted, and I cannot open XeXmenu to remove the plugins from dashlaunch. If anyone has ANY idea on how to help me, please let me know as soon as possible, as I am very close to giving up and smashing the console with my truck.
Put a blank file on a usb called "launch.ini" and boot your xbox with it plugged in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register