Solved can't install xellous =(

• Thread starter fonddeath55
  • Start date
  • Views 1,635
F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so basicly im trying to install xellous on my xenon jtag, because i just bricked my zeyper with a flash screwing me out a possible $250. i install xell fine but when i try to install xellous nandpro writes fine, but when i turn my xbox it doesn't load and nothing comes on the screen. anyone have any idea i know im doing somthing wrong because i installed it before fine?

command im using "or close"
Code:
nandpro lpt: +w xellous.bin 40

I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Arent you meant to use:

Code:
C:Nandpro20bnandpro.exe lpt: -w16 Xellous.bin

im not sure if that would make a difference. and obviously "C:Nandpro20bnandpro.exe" is the location of nandpro on your computer.

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
renamed nandpro20bnandpro.exe to nandpro and i think its +W not -w but i could be wrong ill try it.

D

Deany95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you already have freeBOOT 0.031 or above. XeLLous is already installed and trying to re install it will screw it up.

Are you on XBR3 or freeBOOT 0.03 if so I recommend updating to 0.032 which includes the latest version of RedLine99's Xell (in other words it has XeLLous).

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also for xenon thats going to be running freeboot should i use xell-1f or xell-2f and does the nand have to have freeboot or the original nand written to the nand chip before installing xellous for it to work.

D

Deany95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xell-2f is for the most current rebooters. But just build a freeBOOT 0.032 image, possibly using ToolBox maker if you don't like iBuild.

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you already have freeBOOT 0.031 or above. XeLLous is already installed and trying to re install it will screw it up.

Are you on XBR3 or freeBOOT 0.03 if so I recommend updating to 0.032 which includes the latest version of RedLine99's Xell (in other words it has XeLLous).
thanks so ill just install freeboot 0.032

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i just made my freeboot image with freeboot toolbox and flashed it and still no response :huh:
it responds with xell?

Top Bottom